Sil3nt

So my squad and I came across a Dupers honeyhole!!

Finally we have M4s, AKs, LARs, Rifle suppressors after searching for months. It's sad because I've done the search for crash site thing in hope of finding Rare weapons came across 6 crash sites in one day not one weapon in them.  I am 100 percent sure that these weapons have been Duped to the point where they no longer spawn in crash sites or military bases. This is a awesome game that is being ruined by dupers, I guess they won't be happy until people don't play it anymore. We also found 10 medium tents 8 large military tents 5 car tents 25 plate carriers and like 25 large military backpacks.  I have no doubt that this is just one small outpost of these Dupers bases so the number of items duped is insane!! 

It's a friggin shame. Duping has always been in the game and it doesnt seem like its going away anytime soon thats for sure. I just stick to private hives and hardcore servers where these types of idiots that dupe dont realy exist

EDIT:  One duper like this comment

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Haha 1

I feel ya. I've been searching for so long. I have run across this map like 10 times, nothing.

found one crash site, nothing, every military base has nothing, all doors close. and NOTHING.

Its starting to get old.

When raiding a base, time is NOT a luxury.  You gotta move in and get out FAST.  With that said, next time, take what you want/need, then grab everything that you can carry, take it OUT of the base, and drop it in the woods so it will DESPAWN.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

When raiding a base, time is NOT a luxury.  You gotta move in and get out FAST.  With that said, next time, take what you want/need, then grab everything that you can carry, take it OUT of the base, and drop it in the woods so it will DESPAWN.

We definitely stripped that base of everything special there is 4 of us all together and we kept our choice of ARs and left the others in this Bush so I figure that was our ghos deed for the day. I guess it won't really make a dent but who knows some dude at his limit with this game might find a spawned AR because of it and keep playing the game. Cause at the end of the day if you like this game you want the player base to grow, and dupers are causing it to shrink. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, liquidcactus said:

It's a friggin shame. Duping has always been in the game and it doesnt seem like its going away anytime soon thats for sure. I just stick to private hives and hardcore servers where these types of idiots that dupe dont realy exist

EDIT:  One duper like this comment

Where do you find these hardcore servers?

5 hours ago, Sil3nt said:

Where do you find these hardcore servers?

Well I'm on pc and I play on dayzdownunder. It has a medical / infections mod to make the game more difficult so medicine actually matters. The server is new so theres never more than 5 players on. You just have to find community servers are where the hardcore servers will be with first person only. 

12 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

Well I'm on pc and I play on dayzdownunder. It has a medical / infections mod to make the game more difficult so medicine actually matters. The server is new so theres never more than 5 players on. You just have to find community servers are where the hardcore servers will be with first person only. 

Thanks for the info msg  me if your ever on Dayz XBOX

6 hours ago, Sil3nt said:

Thanks for the info msg  me if your ever on Dayz XBOX

My last console was a N64 😀 I just stick to pc these days. I hope xbox gets community servers in the next year or so but who knows realy