Sign in to follow this  
xEuph

More lag than usual?

I’ve noticed the past week the lag has been insane sometimes. I’m not talking about solnichy factory on a high pop with 30 people running around, I mean low traffic areas on medium pop servers. And it’s not the normal studder lag, it’s like borderline unplayable. It’s happened multiple times on multiple different servers. I’m assuming it’s because they haven’t wiped in a while so the amount of dupped loot per server is probably astronomical at this point. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

• Like 1

Yep same for me & a series of stutters/total frame drop for 10secs whenever weather or night/day changes occur. Extremely frustrating to say the least. I'm getting desynchronised out more too.

7 hours ago, xEuph said:

I mean low traffic areas on medium pop servers. And it’s not the normal studder lag, it’s like borderline unplayable. It’s happened multiple times on multiple different servers.

That's a base loading in your vicinity

The size of the base determines how bad the lag is.

8 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Yeah, was in a building watching another as I spotted some wooden walls inside another building but no one there, then whilst climbing down the ladder, there was this lag and then when I looked back at the building whilst making my way down, there was a player that spawned in, so currently untill fixed, when there is lag, then start looking around for players spawning in etc....not always correct but yeah

9 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Yeah, was in a building watching another as I spotted some wooden walls inside another building but no one there, then whilst climbing down the ladder, there was this lag and then when I looked back at the building whilst making my way down, there was a player that spawned in, so currently untill fixed, when there is lag, then start looking around for players spawning in etc....not always correct but yeah

That can cause lag too, but it normally doesn't last long. I'm just saying from personal  experience, I've found many bases after a run in with REALY bad lag.

8 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

That’s what I thought too, but no. It’s been on multiple different servers in different locations on a consistent basis. I used to check for bases and stashes every time but never found 1

Sign in to follow this