DeatHTaX

Forced Disconnection

So several times yesterday I encountered a player on a public 3P server, and shortly after I encountered then and took some pot shots at them, the server magically either reset or I was forced to disconnect. One time happened twice with the same person on prison island. 

Has anyone else experienced this? I dont think it has to do with server reset times and being unlucky, as the first person it happened with I reconnected and everything was exactly the same, then it happened again when I re-engaged him. 

On 5/23/2019 at 9:56 PM, DeatHTaX said:

So several times yesterday I encountered a player on a public 3P server, and shortly after I encountered then and took some pot shots at them, the server magically either reset or I was forced to disconnect. One time happened twice with the same person on prison island. 

Has anyone else experienced this? I dont think it has to do with server reset times and being unlucky, as the first person it happened with I reconnected and everything was exactly the same, then it happened again when I re-engaged him. 

Almost without exception the top 30 (I didnt look any further) are having crashing issues. Some of the lower ranked servers do not seem to have the same issue . .. . It would be interesting if this is player activity causing the crashes. The main server I am running on currently has a crash almost every hour . . . I dare not put any thing down in case I lose connection, I have already lost a good rifle . . . . its borderline unplayable

What concerns me most is that no one seems to be talking about it . . . especially from server side

Edited by aux7