Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 1.03.151552

Hello Survivors,

we just released a new Experimental update with some fixes. Check it out:

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: client error while moving a rotated item in the inventory 
  • Fixed: player could not walk through a gate after a server restart
  • Fixed: dropped items could be clipping through the ground
  • Fixed: item weight penalty is not applied when heavy items are taken into a backpack with Glow Stick attached
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 2

Ty for the fix but can fix now the combination lock issue when the server restart the lock change ?? we cant do a base for that... pls is more important than NIGHTVISION MINIMAL STUFFS :S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any news about the combination lock fix? Also, since 1.03 the vehicles move around or straight up despawn/respawn after a server restart. Wasn't like that at all in 1.02. Nice to see quick fixes. Keep it up! But Baty, would you care to share about the most pressing issues? Thanks! Cheers!

and people say fix ductape glitch, fix nightvision... is more important combination lock JESUS!! the bases dont work if you dont have a gate...

11 hours ago, hellway13 said:

Ty for the fix but can fix now the combination lock issue when the server restart the lock change ?? we cant do a base for that... pls is more important than NIGHTVISION MINIMAL STUFFS :S

I cannot even get the option to add the combination locks, cannot even drag to the gate, tried from scratch building 3 times locks will not even go on, wont attach, If you can get the lock on then you've gotten further than most of us, Correct me if Im wrong. Please fix the combo locks with gates devs.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

1. Gates

2. Haair clipping

3. Sometimes is it not possible to pickup items from the ground...

4. Stometimes is it not possible to reload or shoot a "worn" gun..

combolock is broken,codelock works....

I remember interview at BGS Brian Hicks, recently the translation for the Chinese language came out, maybe the next one is from Brazil.

OMFG.. Ok so I can lock a fence that doesnt move but I cant lock a gate that does move?,... whats the point of a locked fence? so nobody can destroy it? XD... please fix the gates so locks can go on them ffs. (4 dial combination lock btw)

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

Range finders are also broken. 999 range no matter what. Also tents have issues storeing items. Glad to see the gate fix comming but you still have many more bugs to squish. Keep up the good work.