Sil3nt

Is it just me or does the XBOX community get treated like a red headed step child?

Devs never give us a update or answer questions.  I just want to know what's going on are the known issues being addressed on 1.03 or what.  Are they gonna fix base raiding? Cause as long as you can break a lock on 40 secs or even worse just server hop into one there is no point in building one.  It's sad cause base building is surprisingly one of the most fun things to do in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I dont go near anything base building related. I just create stashes in wooded areas. The state that base building is in is just too damn painfull to bother spending time on. Until base building realy comes to fruition in terms of stability and security. I'm happy stashing chests in the ground and hiding barrels.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sil3nt said:

Devs never give us a update or answer questions.  I just want to know what's going on are the known issues being addressed on 1.03 or what.  Are they gonna fix base raiding? Cause as long as you can break a lock on 40 secs or even worse just server hop into one there is no point in building one.  It's sad cause base building is surprisingly one of the most fun things to do in this game. 

We've talked at several points about this publicly, for example on our last Xbox Live Streams (Link1 and Link2). We can understand frustration about the current issues. Our team is working hard to resolve issues with duping, server hopping, performance drops/freezes and other issues. Sadly we cannot yet say which of those fixes will be part of a hotfix and which part of the next major platform update.

Development is ongoing and we want to improve the game on all platforms.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I appreciate the feedback, hopefully some fixes drop in the near future. Unfortunately a great game being hampered a bit by people exploiting. Keep up the hard work , does the xbox team  that port PC stable & EXP updates out to us working on xbox specific xploit fixes? Out of curiosity.

• Like 1

You know pretty much all of which will be coming - look at the 1.03-update for PC.

On top of that all im hoping for is for them to fix the dreaded lag-outs that have killed me more then anything else - that is what is destroying this game, not dupers.

• Haha 1

One thing is for sure.......I really don't want to see gear like NVGs introduced into the game UNTIL duping and server hopping is addressed.

14 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

You know pretty much all of which will be coming - look at the 1.03-update for PC.

On top of that all im hoping for is for them to fix the dreaded lag-outs that have killed me more then anything else - that is what is destroying this game, not dupers.

IMHO, the ones that say that dupers aren't ruining the game are dupers themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We've talked at several points about this publicly, for example on our last Xbox Live Streams (Link1 and Link2). We can understand frustration about the current issues. Our team is working hard to resolve issues with duping, server hopping, performance drops/freezes and other issues. Sadly we cannot yet say which of those fixes will be part of a hotfix and which part of the next major platform update.

Thanks for replying om this post I didn't know about xbox live streams.  I have an idea tho and I'm not saying im a dev or anything but why not have one character per server? Say you want to play another server then your main instead of bringing your character with all his gear how about you have to start over and build another character while your main character stays on your main server.  Wouldn't that fix server hopping and duping??? 

1 hour ago, Stagman70 said:

One thing is for sure.......I really don't want to see gear like NVGs introduced into the game UNTIL duping and server hopping is addressed.

duping and server hopping has been around since the game released in 2013. The adding of items and features still had to happen. This is why i only play on hardcore servers that arent connected to a hive or other servers. No friggin hoppin that way 🤪

Thankfully, the developers will never give info on these forums, that’s a good thing..

They’re busy actually working on the game, not appeasing a minority of the player base on this site.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, ImpulZ said:

Like 99% of developers actually does.

The devs arent wizards folks and bug fixing and other improvements takes a lot of time.

Edit: DayZ is a complex game+open world. best thing to get bugs and issues all over the place ( as we experienced by ourselves too ).

Edited by xhardcorefishx