bent.toe

Ha!

Logged in today and got killed within 5 minutes by a 3 man squad in full ghillie suits and armed to the teeth. 

Thank you BI for adding another broken car and a new headgear. That solved everything. 

I hope for the next major 8gb patch, that we get a new drinking sound and maybe new labels for the canned peaches. You know how much the community have asked for this

Have a great day BI team , and get some rest... You sure deserve it. 

Ta da! 

• Haha 1

So u want 3 man squads taken out of the game?

Ghillie suits?

Other players?

Its not clear what your point is here other than salt?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, COL1N said:

Ghillie suits?

Other players?

I think it was aimed at the can of peaches and not the 3 man squad lol.

6 hours ago, COL1N said:

Ghillie suits?

Other players?

Who said anything about taking anything out? 

Your point is not clear. 

I don't really get what you are complaining about either, so im not sure which point is unclear...

Apparently the game is bad because 3 other guys killed you?...

10 hours ago, COL1N said:

Ghillie suits?

Other players?

I just gave you your first beans ❤️😎 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

are people pretending to be stupid? I mean yeah, it sucks ben, take some time off. I haven't played in 2 weeks and won't be bothered until some drastic improvements. I did actually log in a week ago just to log out within a minute...

• Beans 4

7 minutes ago, nikoor said:

are people pretending to be stupid? I mean yeah, it sucks ben, take some time off. I haven't played in 2 weeks and won't be bothered until some drastic improvements. I did actually log in a week ago just to log out within a minute...

Same here. I still keep track of developments here and on their twitter page to see if/when things improve, but as it is I have uninstalled the game until at least duping is addressed or we get private servers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nikoor said:

I'm not pretending... I'm pretty fucking stupid. 

*edit

I do know when i see sarcasm though 🙂

Edited by bent.toe
  • Beans 1

logged on and died within 5 minutes by a 3 man group............. So? either you logged in a shitty spot or you didn't scope out your location well enough and got rekt. 

13 minutes ago, BATTLEAXXE said:

logged on and died within 5 minutes by a 3 man group............. So? either you logged in a shitty spot or you didn't scope out your location well enough and got rekt. 

LOL. 

Never mind. You fail to see the big picture. 

I guess your new. 

On 5/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, bent.toe said:

Logged in today and got killed within 5 minutes by a 3 man squad in full ghillie suits and armed to the teeth. 

Thank you BI for adding another broken car and a new headgear. That solved everything. 

I hope for the next major 8gb patch, that we get a new drinking sound and maybe new labels for the canned peaches. You know how much the community have asked for this

Have a great day BI team , and get some rest... You sure deserve it. 

Ta da! 

Haha I think I know what your referring to and sure others on the forum do to "Sarcasm" 🤣

Let me guess, these guys were also carrying fully automatic weapons along with all the mil gear? common topic on here,

Its ok bro, just get geared up again, then go back to the location with a scoped Mosin/Tundra "Prefer the Mosin" then get your gear back with some extra bonus kit they have.

44 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

" 🤣

Let me guess, these guys were also carrying fully automatic weapons along with all the mil gear? common topic on here,

Yup... 

I might start fresh this weekend if i can get some friends to play it with me (they bloody hate it) and help me gear up. 

20 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Yup... 

I might start fresh this weekend if i can get some friends to play it with me (they bloody hate it) and help me gear up. 

Bro check out us4227 its a HC server but its full of ppl who RP. Not to many KOSing. As long as your in game chat people dont mess with you.

2 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Bro check out us4227 its a HC server but its full of ppl who RP. Not to many KOSing. As long as your in game chat people dont mess with you.

Will do, thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 6:56 AM, bent.toe said:

Will do, thanks. 

No problem amigo. Im tryin to get my foot in the door for the Roleplaying schedule an i could list the times.👍