Seen it All

Radio Frequency

Post your frequency and server number so that this community can communicate through radio.

Server:  4229

Frequency: 93.1

Gamer Tag:  KLUTCHMX

• Haha 1

I’d like to see more adopt this idea, however the current issues with game chat (toggle on not working, as well as holding the function causes the game to freeze for many) makes this very cumbersome.

Hopefully we’ll see a sweeping exploit/bug fix soon..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nayte said:

I’d like to see more adopt this idea, however the current issues with game chat (toggle on not working, as well as holding the function causes the game to freeze for many) makes this very cumbersome.

Hopefully we’ll see a sweeping exploit/bug fix soon..

That, and actually FINDING A RADIO.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:49 PM, Stagman70 said:

That, and actually FINDING A RADIO.

Finding alot of these radios recently, including these head torches.

Edited by FearFokkol
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2019 at 5:44 PM, Seen it All said:

Post your frequency and server number so that this community can communicate through radio.

Server:  4229

Frequency: 93.1

Gamer Tag:  KLUTCHMX

I don't have a set frequency but always checking them periodically espacially when entering towns/cities.

NL3858

Fear_Fokkol

• Like 1

I believe a general guideline is that the default frequency 84.4 or whatever is to be a “community” open chat area so that most players wouldn’t have to search all frequencies and you’d have a better chance of communication on a “high-pop frequency”. Once you had linked up with other players face to face then you would designate your private group freq to one of the higher numbered frequencies that most people wouldn’t use. I think some people used 96.6 as a local radio station in some servers exclusively, don’t know if that’s still going on though.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2019 at 3:03 PM, FearFokkol said:

I don't have a set frequency but always checking them periodically espacially when entering towns/cities.

NL3858

Fear_Fokkol

This is what i need to start doing. Have tried the radio a few times ... Leave on 1 minute on each frequency then move on and cycle twice.

Not got one person ever so gave up but now im gonna do it constantly.