donnyuk78

Falling to your death

So I've just climb a ladder as you do and all of sudden I'm falling ... ...  Its high and i die. I spawn again and not that far away so i run back .... 4 minutes max and my body isn't there with my stuff.

When you fall and die does your stuff automatically despawn? I would've thought, like when you are killed by another player or zombie your stuff would there to loot? 

Gutted as 😂

Edited by donnyuk78

8 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

So I've just climb a ladder as you do and all of sudden I'm falling ... ...  Its high and i die. I spawn again and not that far away so i run back .... 4 minutes max and my body isn't there with my stuff.

When you fall and die does your stuff automatically despawn? I would've thought, like when you are killed by another player or zombie your stuff would there to loot? 

Gutted as 😂

If its the ladders that start halfway up the factory, probably the one in Cherno near piano house and mil base and happened at the top it's a common problem - your body should stay the same amount of time, try look up at the top of the ladder but be careful when getting off it dodgy as..... 

I've looked all round high and low but its not there 😂 FML 

25 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

I've looked all round high and low but its not there 😂 FML 

If no other players are around your body will despawn in about 5 minutes. The only thing that will remain is whatever you were holding in your hand at the time of death... avoid ladders.

• Beans 1

Thanks to that ladder in Novo I now avoid them at all cost..

• Like 1