ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.03.151544

Hello Survivors,

a new Experimental update is out! Check out the patch notes:

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: Gunter attachments could not be picked up while in crouch or prone stance
  • Fixed: Animations were missing while swapping weapons via quickbar

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: enabled Gunter spawning in the default DayZ Server mission
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 2

25 minutes ago, NalMac said:

Fixes to base building and Floating hair?

Floating hair was fixed last week, just not pushed to stable, yet.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Beans 1

Still no fix for the base gates?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

a new Experimental update is out! Check out the patch notes:

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: Gunter attachments could not be picked up while in crouch or prone stance
  • Fixed: Animations were missing while swapping weapons via quickbar

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: enabled Gunter spawning in the default DayZ Server mission

in news https://dayz.com/article/game-update/pc-stable-update-1-03

you write about:

Added: Despawn times for dead bodies of players, infected and animals can now be assigned separately (CleanupLifetimeDeadPlayer / CleanupLifetimeDeadInfected / CleanupLifetimeDeadAnimal for globals.xml)

but this don't be writed in xml file. And users don't know how this change.

1 hour ago, ThePugman said:

Floating hair was fixed last week, just not pushed to stable, yet.

Yeah it is? The stable server i play in has the hair stop clipping just like the exp had, and when i load into the offline mode it also does it

1 hour ago, Dekot3LT said:

Just fixes like that.... Why cant you guys fix Night Vision.

what's wrong with the NVG's? they work fine for me every time i use them

12 minutes ago, Blazing Glory said:

Yeah it is? The stable server i play in has the hair stop clipping just like the exp had, and when i load into the offline mode it also does it

what's wrong with the NVG's? they work fine for me every time i use them

1 hour ago, Crocell said:

What's wrong with the nvg? 

The NVG headstrap with the NVG can't be used if you have a hat for example. Only the ironsights can be used while using the nvg (so we can't use the small optics like the reflex optic for example).

1 hour ago, alphagamer1981 said:

when you say experimental update, is this for experimental servers only or stable too?

experimental only

• Like 1

Night vision when you wear it and watching at someone person start to glove like an Christmas tree and also fix issue with scopes why cant we use Baraka scope with nvg its just making no sense at all even acog should be fine....

• Like 1

On official public,  when you have gun in your hands and log out ,  and server resets the loot, the gun got missing. Inventory - all good, but whatever you had in hands missing.
How can you not fix something like this in a game which is out of beta stage already?
Or awful thing is that you can't loot the  dead body until you find a right spot .

I believe the invisible gate issue has something to do with the frequent server crashes. Everytime my server crashes it is not making a DMP file meaning its not actually crashing. I believe something you did with the database files is causing these issues.

Also was the maxing out players at 95 on community servers intended? Because once you go over 95 players the server crashes instantly.

Hope you all figure out these issues!

@ImpulZ @PeterNespesny Please, pretty please with sugar on top, fix the f***ing lootzone around players, it seems to be 10x10cm in the center of the player and when the bodies are glitched into some sort of structure, as it often happens with the death animations, the loot is inaccessible. VERY annoying and I cannot understand how this could be f***ed up but anyhow, pls revert.

Edited by 0.64 Freerider
  • Beans 1

8 hours ago, SHU1738 said:

I believe the invisible gate issue has something to do with the frequent server crashes. Everytime my server crashes it is not making a DMP file meaning its not actually crashing. I believe something you did with the database files is causing these issues.

Also was the maxing out players at 95 on community servers intended? Because once you go over 95 players the server crashes instantly.

Hope you all figure out these issues!

We gonna get more people instead of 60 max? or what is about 95

11 hours ago, SHU1738 said:

There is no maximum but they don't officially support more players than 60. So if their server is crashing because they went over that official limit, then that is too bad for them.

16 hours ago, AXEL777 said:

but this don't be writed in xml file. And users don't know how this change.

Thank you for mentioning this, we are looking into it. You should be able to add the new values already in your servers globals.xml file.

16 hours ago, Lt.Master said:

The NVG headstrap with the NVG can't be used if you have a hat for example. Only the ironsights can be used while using the nvg (so we can't use the small optics like the reflex optic for example).

The NVG should be usable with all non-magnifying scopes. So the Baraka should be usable, the ATOG not.

13 hours ago, Improviso0 said:

On official public,  when you have gun in your hands and log out ,  and server resets the loot, the gun got missing. Inventory - all good, but whatever you had in hands missing.

There haven't been any server wipes on official servers during this update. If you encounter further issues with your weapon disappearing from hands during relog, please write a report to our Feedback Tracker.

13 hours ago, SHU1738 said:

We support servers up to 60 players, we do not guarantee stability for any increase beyond that.

12 hours ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, fix the f***ing lootzone around players, it seems to be 10x10cm in the center of the player and when the bodies are glitched into some sort of structure, as it often happens with the death animations, the loot is inaccessible.

We are looking into it.

11 hours ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

I can't play due to battle-eye .exe being blocked by battle-eye itself. Game crashes while joining servers.

Have you tried deleting your battleye folder in your game files and verifying your game files via Steam?

• Like 4

Fix the duct tape because you can repair every thing in game and with a bug with infinit duct tape you don't need any sewing kit or weapon cleaning kit.

1 hour ago, x4NDRO1Dx said:

Fix the duct tape because you can repair every thing in game and with a bug with infinit duct tape you don't need any sewing kit or weapon cleaning kit. 

I agree that it needs to be fixed.
Need to add more kits for cleaning and repairing weapons. The one that exists is universal and is used to clean and repair any rifles and pistols.
Rifles and pistols should have their own kits for cleaning and repair. You can save space in a backpack with compact cleaning and repair kits.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T139648

• Like 1

Fix the damn combination lock change when the server restart and the invisible gate too......

we cant do a base without gate. the game still ruined like 3 patch ago... can you explain me why do something wich dont work? and the devs still no respond about this..

People saying fix duct tape.. night vision.. THE MOST important thing is the gate the combination lock bugged JESUS!!.

I received a small 8 MB update. What changed? The version number is the same.

1 hour ago, vitdom said:

I received a small 8 MB update. What changed? The version number is the same.

Probably BattleEye

12 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Thank you for mentioning this, we are looking into it. You should be able to add the new values already in your servers globals.xml file.

The NVG should be usable with all non-magnifying scopes. So the Baraka should be usable, the ATOG not.

There haven't been any server wipes on official servers during this update. If you encounter further issues with your weapon disappearing from hands during relog, please write a report to our Feedback Tracker.

We support servers up to 60 players, we do not guarantee stability for any increase beyond that.

We are looking into it.

Have you tried deleting your battleye folder in your game files and verifying your game files via Steam?

Thanks and apologies for the language, I was just a bit amped up.