Sign in to follow this  
ICEMAN-FMCS

Updated item id's from 1.03?

Looking for a updated list of item names from the 1.03 latest version, Cant seem to find any to add to custom economy and spawn loadouts.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Looking for a updated list of item names from the 1.03 latest version, Cant seem to find any to add to custom economy and spawn loadouts.

Checkout change log. And add what ya want.At least you can add NV Googles or belts (you can put on it pistol holster). For loadouts it's fine.

1 hour ago, Sid Debian said:

Checkout change log. And add what ya want.At least you can add NV Googles or belts (you can put on it pistol holster). For loadouts it's fine.

Where can I find the change log?, will it have the item names/id's so I can call them for a gear loadout etc..?

31 minutes ago, philippj said:

https://pastebin.com/pYn3g9aU

This should be all of the new items.

Great thanks is there also some from 1.02 as well maybe?, I may need them also,.

Ive been looking for a whole compiled list of everything all the way up to now 1.03 so I dont need to search through the files etc to find them, that hasnt been kind to me.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Where can I find the change log?, will it have the item names/id's so I can call them for a gear loadout etc..?

Great thanks is there also some from 1.02 as well maybe?, I may need them also,.

Ive been looking for a whole compiled list of everything all the way up to now 1.03 so I dont need to search through the files etc to find them, that hasnt been kind to me.

Well Make this way. Get your current types.xml, download WinMerge, update server files and get default types.xml. All changes in files WinMerge will show you...

I did find this but its not up to date with 1.03,

DayZ Server Information

Hopefully it will get updated or anyone know of and updated list would be very helpful.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

-NVM-  found it DERP!..

Anyone know the item name for the tactical helmet? I cant seem to find it.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

:bump: 😑

Complete item list update anyone?

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS