Robzom11

Using a scope on a bolt action

Anyone know if theres a way to stay zoomed through my optics after i shoot with a sniper? Currently the only way i know is chambering one bullet at a time that way you dont automatically zoom out to chamber the next bullet in your clip. 

Edited by Robzom11

2 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

Anyone know if theres a way to stay zoomed through my optics after i shoot with a sniper? Currently the only way i know is chambering one bullet at a time that way you dont automatically zoom out to chamber the next bullet in your clip. 

I see that you love battlefield or/and call of duty. But I've got some bat news for your sunshine - YOU CAN'T RELOAD BOLT ACTION RIFLE WHILE YOU LOOK AT SCOPE, BECAUSE OF THE BOLT WILL HIT YOU OVER YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PULL IT BACK FOR RELOAD. And that's a real problem.

P.S. Sorry for caps.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think perhaps he was asking if there was a way to watch where the bullet lands before then reloading. 

• Like 1

There are rifles with automatic reloading and manual reloading.
Choose a manual reload rifle to watch where the bullet flies.
Not for nothing, for this work there is an assistant sniper - sniper spotter.

I know on the tundra, if you hold the trigger after the shot you stay scoped in. Not sure about the other rifles. 

1 hour ago, odin_lowe said:

Hold the trigger after the shot.

Thanks for the tip, I know PUBG issues that same function.

Interesting, it might only be for the tundra then, cuz i had the mosin and holding rt didn't work. 

On 5/21/2019 at 6:21 AM, Sid Debian said:

I see that you love battlefield or/and call of duty. But I've got some bat news for your sunshine - YOU CAN'T RELOAD BOLT ACTION RIFLE WHILE YOU LOOK AT SCOPE, BECAUSE OF THE BOLT WILL HIT YOU OVER YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PULL IT BACK FOR RELOAD. And that's a real problem.

P.S. Sorry for caps.

I think he meant he only chambered a round and then scoped in so he didnt have to pull the bolt.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:24 AM, Robzom11 said:

Have you tried holding the trigger after a shot? Not 100% sure but give it a go.