MATTEO M

is there a serious server?

is it possible that all the servers are the same? in the sense that everyone puts a thousand mods of weapons and vehicles neglecting the really nice and sensible mods that are there. I can't find one, and I stress a server that is "serious" in the sense that it does not put stupid mods like 5 6 weapons mods total 300,000 weapons that you then only use 4 or 5 at the end. I was looking for a server that was not easy at first hand, WITHOUT TRADER OR IF THERE ARE HIGH PRICES AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT ALL AFTER 3 HOURS ... with a basebuildingplus, if it weren't for at least a looser destruction time than that by default and the airdrop that makes this game at least not monotonous in the absence of missions.that is, it seems to me that now the servers are all like this: we put a thousand weapons vehicles and let's go pvp yeeeaaaaaaaaaah .. it seems to me there are other games for this kind of things done even better

DUG is your only bet unfortunately. I'm sure there are other 'hardcore' servers but don't expect more than 5 people playing.

• Like 1

that's the problem ... I'll be strange but now people only think about doing pvp. pvp airport dies :(I feel strange the only one who wants a serious challenge

• Beans 1

There's a whole chunk of the playerbase that shares the same mindset as you, we're just a lot smaller than the other. The DayZ playerbase is pretty divided in how they play the game. These are the two biggest chunks in my opinion:

- Do you want a fast-paced, action-packed PvP focused experience without exerting much effort? There is no shortage of servers with 80-120 player slots with high loot, more guns, no stamina and traders.

OR

- Do you want a modded but true to vanilla DayZ survival experience with roleplaying mixed in? You can probably count the number of these in the palm of your hand.