So now we got bases...whoop dee fucking doo.
That pretty much sums it up for me regarding bases...
So , BASES, ...everyone wanted...now brings a fuck tonne of problems...so many problems because some fuckin dumbshits are gear happy and cant play a survival game.
Thats right, I said it.
Because of bases...which absolutely fucks up the cle...
I dont need to sit here typing out my few hours of free time explaining this to ...well ....whatever...
The cle will only produce so much shit....and if the server has maxxed out its quota ...boom, you got a dead server...why? cause all your high and mighty clans have all the shit on the server in their base...its not to hard to understand. More items more bandwidth...and the more new users who are recommended to your server and find fuck all in the way of loot and then get killed with their a) shotgun or b) trumpet ...complain and they are not getting the DayZ experiance. Well theres a certain type of play to be had in DayZ...you want all the guns...you got em now...modded everything...you also got the lag, the fps drop and the toxicity...but theres also a niche player...the brooding one....the player who needs what this game has to offer, knows the potential...and aside from the 25 year age gap...is having a bad time watching devs cater to csgo fans and fortnite fans and hoping they (the devs) are staying strong...because for ...some us...this isnt a game we play fairweather...its kinda "what we do to escape the pressure of real life".

This is a post I tried to post to Dayz reddit around 11;30 pm 2019....apparently it was not welcome by the mod at the time...I made a new reddit account...posted , or tried to post again...I might remind people that we all live in a free world...this is unacceptable and this has happened in the past...DayZ is "Openworld" and I feel we should keep it that way, although we may disagree on certain things, this is in no way to go about things...I have faith in the DayZ team and its getting harder and harder to voice my personal opinion about developement with this crippling mod. I have 5000+ hours in the game, Im not perfect, but do have a small bit of constructive critisizum here and there, as well as a lot of praise...I feel I need a bit of help. God bless , I love his game and will support it to the end.please remove this mod...best regards- 2Dogs.

Let me just check to see if this post of yours was usefull... oh wait... it's not. I'ma just report it so it gets sent to the graveyard.

I have a hard time parsing exactly what the OP is about, but as far as I understand there was a disagreement with a moderator on reddit.

That really doesn't have anything to do with us.

On 5/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, 2Dogs said:

The cle will only produce so much shit....and if the server has maxxed out its quota ...boom, you got a dead server...

It wont be hard to OC the CLE just a matter of raising the "quota" as you say, even easier way is just add 50 more of guns etc etc to the economy and boom you have a normal operating server with a tonne of gear. Simple no need to turn the grey hair silver...

• Like 1