vfxtodd

Experiencing lag recently...

I haven't been playing DayZ too much. But, recently I jumped into DayZ on XBox and I"m starting to experience lag that I hadn't in the past. I would usually experience some lag when I first join. But, after a few minutes it would smooth out. Yet, the last couple times I logged in the lag wouldn't go away. Is this an issue for others?

I haven't experience any lag like others are talking about, but there is one thing that does concern me.  When players log into a server, that can cause momentary lag issues, and with 23 servers going offline next week, that traffic will be higher, and possibly worse lag issues.  Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

It sounds like others are experiencing lag as well. For some reason, I did not get an email notification for this reply.

My frame rate is generally pretty decent aside from the occasional lag spike in obvious places. But I am getting a lot of audio lag. I used to get this occasionally in big towns but it would correct itself after a minute or two. This time, it seems quite persistent wherever I am. Some servers seem slightly worse than others possibly. Could this be to do with persistence and quantities of builds and stashes? 

• Like 1