Zalic

I think i know why.

It's because the one's keeping you from revealing the locations are the one's who are doing it. It's a microcosm of what is going on today in the big tech industry. Lockout, censor and ban anyone who has a sensible solution to a growing problem. These threads end up an echo chamber all complaining about the same subject. Duping. See for yourself. If they can keep us in a box yelling at one another they can be on the outside looting and taking our liberty. Duper stashes should be found and destroyed in order to restore balance. But you see the scales thus far tip in their favor and they can never lose grip of that power in which they hold. So you must be "locked" to keep this from happening. They fear conflict and being revealed. They fear you my friend, my fellow survivor. DAYZ!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Yeeees, you are right, it was me all along! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids. By day, I'm closing duping topics under the guise of a timid, softspoken gentleman. But, by night, I'm duping stashes in my secret volcano lair while laughing maniacally and twirling my moustache. Bang to rights, you got me.

Now that the plot has been revealed, your liberty should be safe from my draconian grip. But before I fade back into obscurity to plan my next move, I have just one thing to say, one final piece of exposure typical of my villainous self:

"A tinfoil hat can indeed be screwed on too tight."

Carry on.

• Haha 5
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Zalic said:

It's because the one's keeping you from revealing the locations are the one's who are doing it. It's a microcosm of what is going on today in the big tech industry. Lockout, censor and ban anyone who has a sensible solution to a growing problem. These threads end up an echo chamber all complaining about the same subject. Duping. See for yourself. If they can keep us in a box yelling at one another they can be on the outside looting and taking our liberty. Duper stashes should be found and destroyed in order to restore balance. But you see the scales thus far tip in their favor and they can never lose grip of that power in which they hold. So you must be "locked" to keep this from happening. They fear conflict and being revealed. They fear you my friend, my fellow survivor. DAYZ!!!!!!!!

A sphincter says what.............

Well thank you for admitting it and realizing your faults. Your one step closer to recovery. If i can find it in my heart to forgive you and i have then im sure others can too. So will little baby Jesus;)

2 hours ago, Zalic said:

Your one step closer to recovery.

Did you ever - ever - hear Max Planck  suggest that he WANTS to recover?   .. folk often make this deadly mistake.
I guess you never saw the Hannibal Lecter films ??