Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 1.03.151511

Hello Survivors,

another Experimental update is out! Check out the patchnotes:

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXES:

• Fixed: Combat Gas Mask obstructed view in first person view when using optics (T139332).
  • Fixed: Tactical Helmet obstructed view in optic mode in first person view (T139336).
  • Fixed: hair and beards were floating above some characters.
  • Fixed: console button could appear in gesture menu.
  • Fixed: Handheld transceiver was not held properly.
  • Fixed: weapons barrel hiding while using optics.
  • Fixed: NVGoggles could be turn off in iron sights.
  • Fixed: Long Torch had incorrect name and missing description.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

Hi Baty, 

There is no mention of the hotbar / swapping issue.

There’s a problem with swapping and using hot keys. With item in hand it’s not possible to swap with hot keys or drag and swap. Item must be removed from hands then selected to hands by drag or hotkey. Integrity of files have been verified.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

Thank you guys, devs are looking into it.

I found a small thing, my character's beard appears to be floating, when my character crouches I can see my facial hair floating in the air. 

EDIT: SORRY GUYS I HAD BEEN PLAYING ON EXP THE PAST FEW DAYS AND FORGOT I SWITCH TO STABLE.

Edited by Influence_X
  • Beans 3

No word on the combo locks being changed on server restart? This is a crucial part of gameplay and makes basebuilding completely irrelevant if you want to keep things in relative safety.

Edited by Daniel Grinnell

4 minutes ago, Daniel Grinnell said:

No word on the combo locks being changed on server restart? This is a crucial part of gameplay and makes basebuilding completely irrelevant if you want to keep things in relative safety.

Big issue, i dont play for this.

Happened twice on vanilla 1.03 build.  I pick pants from ground on my character and current pants disappeared with ALL LOOT in it.  

Was this on experimental or stable? The experimental hotfix says this was supposed to be fixed.

4 hours ago, Influence_X said:

I found a small thing, my character's beard appears to be floating, when my character crouches I can see my facial hair floating in the air. 

B1A83304988D3F3D83385844874973828D86CC2E

Read the above post... Dunno how to delete it.

Oh shit sorry this was on stable, I forgot I'm not playing on exp anymore. I'll delete comments.

3 hours ago, Daniel Grinnell said:

The 4 code lock is working for me even after restart it remained locked,.. the buildings, houses, other doors and gates dont remain locked after restart even when its stated to do so in the serverDZ file.

Yes the code did remain the same for me last patch, I just tried again on the new patch and its does indeed seem that the combination no longer works, also I can no longer add the lock to the gate anymore, same for both lock types, sigh.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Yes the code did remain the same for me last patch, I just tried again on the new patch and its does indeed seem that the combination no longer works, also I can no longer add the lock to the gate anymore, same for both lock types, sigh.

Do you mean the 1.03 patch? Or he new experimental? 

23 minutes ago, Daniel Grinnell said:

Do you mean the 1.03 patch? Or he new experimental? 

New EXP patch.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

New EXP patch.

Just to clarify, it did work on 1.03 stable but not the new exp patch they released today

Yes it does not work on this EXP patch 1.03.151.511, which is this topic we are talking in.

Well that was rewarding! My Issue was not only valid but the first one listed as fixed 😁 Keep up the great work looking forward to all the current additions and improvements for 1.03 and those to come beyond!

Seems to be problem with the 4- Combination lock.

Fresh server, I Build a gate. Set the combination and tried to open it. No problem , lock on ground and I put it back. And restarted server after a while.

I could enter the code and the door opened but , lock stays in door and I get a an option to pick it up from the ground a bit away. However how many times you click pick up to hands nothings happens. I do slight remember when I entered the third (3) combination number it sounded like it opened but I had to enter last number before it actually opened.

EDIT : If I restart server again, the lock will be on the ground and you can pick it up and add it to the gate and lock and unlock to your heart´s content

If you restart the server with the gate locked again, the gate looks open and you can't enter,  it is like an invisible wall. you can pick up the lock, open and close the door but you can't enter.
You need to close the door, lock it with the combination lock, and then reenter the code and it opens and then you can walk through.

If you now leave the lock on ground with door open which you can walk through and restart the server again, the lock is gone, door seems to be open but has an invisible wall

https://imgur.com/a/wa5eo3E

Edited by Relic77

20 hours ago, Daniel Grinnell said:

I just use the Codelock mod on my server to avoid this issue. Not an option on official servers though, if that's what you play.

There is a bug that if you holding a melee weapon you cant switch straight away to any rifle you need to put mele first on your back and then you going to be able to take the gun out.

Barbed wire still does not work for me on either the fence, gate or ground level of watchtowers, hope this can be fixed soon.