Sign in to follow this  
GolemNo9

Is the glitched gun bug back ?

Finally me and some buddies have gotten sick and tired of just using sks and mp5. So we've been going on the hunt. We have probably killed 30 plus people at the nwaf in the last 2 days. Have been able to finally use the Lar , m4 and ak again. But after a few hours of use or even lighting back on for a new gaming season, it seems the weapons say there is a mag in them but there isnt .  We have abovoisly killed a few people who were duppers as well. At one point we kill 2 guys who had svd ,lar ,2 m4 and 2ak on them. Needless to say it was nice to equip a a squad real quick but it doesn't last very long. We do everything we can to fix it but in the end we just toss the weapon or damage it. Then head out on the hunt again to find another weapon. 

I believe that this COULD be the result of those being duped weapons.  Kind of like making a copy of a copy, where the copy of the copy isn't as good as the copy of the original.  Like I said, I'm kinda spit-balling, but I think I read it somewhere.

That's what we thought. It's only happened with the weapons we've taken from dead duppers. It's only been with the m4s we have taken. So for no issue with the fal or ak.  Though I have had it happen once from a mp5 I found as a fresh spawn. 

MP5's can spawn glitched like that. I did have same issue with AK that I took off a guy I killed in Zelongorsk. No idea if it was duped or not.  After having it for about a week and not having any issues  it just clicked when I pulled trigger and would not unload the mag.  Sometime with in an hour prior to that, my buddy had a tundra do the same thing. It was not a duped weapon as we found it at the castle west of Zelongorsk, he loaded and when he went to shoot someone later that evening with it, It just clicked. I killed the guy with my CR-527. Later tried to pipe a guy my AK and night vision scope and that's when mine jammed.  There is some bug out there, but not convinced it is duped guns as the Tundra was spawned.

I have no way of making the action happen again so no real way of putting in a bug report . No clue how it happened. Oh well 

Sign in to follow this