Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 1.03.151487

Sure would be nice if community servers could update to the new experimental version...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Brother Hao said:

Actually it does deploy, but it's just invisible. To make it visible demolish a part of your gate (any part) and it should become visible. Weird glitch though

Its quite hard for me to find the disassemble icon to remove a part, say I made a wooden upper wall and needed it to be metal while I was in the process of building a watchtower and for the life of me I couldnt remove it to replace with a metal one, this was 2nd floor so I couldnt destroy from the otherside,  and yes no damage from barbedwire either.

• Beans 1

Zombies dont appear to be working as intended, I stealth killed one (knife melee) and all of myshkino aggroed onto me. finally got a battery in my nvg just to die to zombies cause I couldnt get out my pistol due to stacked charge attacks staggering me that then knocked me unconscious and killed me instantly. TLDR: Fix suppressors vs zombies, and make power attacks readied from crouch silent.
Southcentral 1-1 myshkino, go enjoy almost all the new goodies if you can get there before my body despawns. (body despawn should be disabled, cut them up or bury with shovel.)

The Tactical Helmet with the 2 rails and nvg rail, the left and right rails can be seen floating while in first person

Bandana can't be "unpacked"

When having food in your hand and you are prone, go onto your back, then back onto your stomach so it allows you to eat the food, after eating your guy gets stuck doing some weird swimming animation and then gets wet

The dead zombie and general vicinity "sweet spot" is way too small now and frustrating to use

Mouse cursor still randomly misaligning itself when dragging stuff around in the inventory

Can the crosshair please be tied into the tilde key for disabling hud elements somehow? Frustrating having to disable stuff via the menu to take clean screenshots.

Epi pen and morphine have strange text on icon when in vicinity area
OeBslS7.jpg

Beard floating after eating/drinking
2HjUY52.jpg

Edited by USteppin
  • Beans 1

Noticed that if you drop a flare, You can't pick it up with the F command. You need to go into inventory and drag it to your hands. Not sure if that is for all items.

1 hour ago, Relic77 said:

Noticed that if you drop a flare, You can't pick it up with the F command. You need to go into inventory and drag it to your hands. Not sure if that is for all items.

Did you try holding F? Tapping F now puts items in your inventory, whilst holding puts them in your hands. Tapping F won’t work with a lit flare because you cannot place it in your inventory.

Edited by ThePugman

4 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Did you try holding F? Tapping F now puts items in your inventory, whilst holding puts them in your hands. Tapping F won’t work with a lit flare because you cannot place it in your inventory.

Ah I didn't know that. Cool thanks !