DayzDayzFanboy

Inventory bug

Just noticed this the other day. If I'm in my inventory and my mate ties his own hands with duct tape, it brings me out of my inventory. Not a big issue but just wondered if anyone else noticed it? I guess it's related to getting tied up which would then prevent you from accessing your inventory. Maybe just a proximity issue? 

Another issue I have run into (and let me know if you have experienced it) is if I'm in my inventory and EQUIP the rifle I'm holding, I have to left or right bumper before I can scroll down.

• Thanks 1

Ah, had something similar. A few times I've had that issue where you can't scroll through inventory and I had to RB across to get it working again but wasn't sure what had triggered it. 

5 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Another issue I have run into (and let me know if you have experienced it) is if I'm in my inventory and EQUIP the rifle I'm holding, I have to left or right bumper before I can scroll down.

I was about to borrow this thread to post this also.

Closing and re-opening inventory or RB/LB is required to scroll UP or DOWN after holstering a gun from hands with Y. "Cursor" gets stuck.

4 hours ago, nikoor said:

I was about to borrow this thread to post this also.

Closing and re-opening inventory or RB/LB is required to scroll UP or DOWN after holstering a gun from hands with Y. "Cursor" gets stuck.

Okay, then I'm not crazy.