WOLVERlNES

Fire Barrels

If I make a fire barrel, but later want to move it is there a way to destroy it?

No need to destroy it. Just pick it up like any other barrel and move it. Make sure it's empty though.

3 hours ago, MetalHead2112 said:

No need to destroy it. Just pick it up like any other barrel and move it. Make sure it's empty though.

Not sure if it's a bug then, but every fire barrel I've found lately doesn't give the option to pick up. Normal barrels, no problem. Anyone else finding this? 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not sure if it's a bug then, but every fire barrel I've found lately doesn't give the option to pick up. Normal barrels, no problem. Anyone else finding this? 

yeah, Ive seen that too. I tried to borrow someones barrel, it wouldnt let me pick it up. I had a look at it and it was a fire barrel . ..  on 1.02 on pc

thinking about it, its a good way of stopping someone borrowing it . . .

Edited by aux7

1 hour ago, aux7 said:

thinking about it, its a good way of stopping someone borrowing it . . .

Good point. Not even sure how to make one. Do you just take a normal barrel and combine with a knife or a different tool? 

Hmm, I wonder why I can't pick them up. I have closed the lid but still don't get the option to pick up. 

I found a fire barrel today and it would not let me pick it up either. Only option it gave me was to open/close it.

Dammit, I placed a fire barrel used it and now it’s in the way and can’t move it!

Ok before using fire barrel for fire, it can be moved.... but after igniting a fire you have to bury it like ashes to delete it.

• Thanks 1