Oh Long Johnson

Finally found M4!!

After playing this game for over a month now, I’ve FINALLY, found an M4!   I was stoked as I was beginning to think they only existed for youtubers.  

Then the server lost connection for 10 seconds and kicked me.  And I lost the M4......sweet.   

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well, I just found my first ammo box since the game was released on console! 

Wow.....I didn't even know it was an item on the console.

5 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Wow.....I didn't even know it was an item on the console.

I'd heard it was in but then assumed it was in the game in the same way the ice pick is supposed to be in game, though never seen! 

25 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'd heard it was in but then assumed it was in the game in the same way the ice pick is supposed to be in game, though never seen! 

I have no choice but to take your word for it, BUT, I'll believe it when I see it for myself.  If/when I do, I'll let you know.

2 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

I have no choice but to take your word for it, BUT, I'll believe it when I see it for myself.  If/when I do, I'll let you know.

Lol, I know. I didn't even recognise what it was at first. I didn't even pick it up, didn't see a need for it. Wish I'd taken a picture though. 

Same here, I didn't know that they were in the game until I raided a dupers base and dug up five of them full of FAL mags, but was more surprised when I saw them.

I never survive long enough to use a gun anyway! I was fully geared last night, one man army. Went into a room in a house in Zvir to log off for the night. Guy spawns right next to me and before I could even think about what to do he shot me dead. 

Back to the beach. Think I'll become a beach bum! 

On 5/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Oh Long Johnson said:

After playing this game for over a month now, I’ve FINALLY, found an M4!   I was stoked as I was beginning to think they only existed for youtubers.  

Then the server lost connection for 10 seconds and kicked me.  And I lost the M4......sweet.   

Did you have to buy a new controller? Haha.  Im sorry to hear that this game has a way of making you feel great then immediately kick you in the nuts.

• Haha 1