wh1skey_

1.03 update info - coming soon!

PC Experimental has just dropped and so once it hits stable, we should see the patch get ported to Xbox relatively soon after - major highlights are in bold and underlined, as some of these things added will be only for PC specifically.

Added: Switch on/off for walk modifier ('CTRL' by default)

Added: Separated hold breath and walk inputs (both 'CTRL' by default)

Added: Erect, crouch and prone inputs (no binds by default)

Added: Turn on/off headlight/night vision goggles ('L' press/hold by default)

Added: Rotate item in inventory ('SPACE' by default)

Added: Possibility to change the orientation of items in the inventory (press 'SPACE' while dragging item)

Added: New vehicle Gunter 2 with its attachments

Added: VSS rifle with its attachments

Added: 9x39 ammunition

Added: 9x39 armor-piercing ammunition

Added: Tracer ammunition (5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x54R, .308WIN)

Added: Night Vision Goggles (NVG)

Added: NVG head strap

Added: NVG can be attached to Tactical Helmet (hold 'L' to switch on/off)

Added: Universal Flashlight can be attached to Tactical Helmet (press 'L' to switch on/off)

Added: Baraka sights

Added: Backup Iron Sights (BUIS)

Added: PSO-1-1 Scope, designed for the VSS rifle

Added: Bayonets for KA, M4-A1, Mosin 91/30 and SK 59/66

Added: Firearms Melee Attacks with pistols, buttstocks, and bayonets

Added: Hand Saw                                              

Added: 4-dial Combination Lock

Added: Strawberry Jam

Added: Handheld Transceiver and Glow Stick attachments on backpacks

Added: Separated erect, crouch and prone inputs

Added: Quickbar working in inventory

Added: "You are here" marker for each tourist trail map stand

Added: Instead of press, some actions are now triggered by holding 'F' button for a continuous action

Added: New optional server.cfg parameter - disablePersonalLight = true/false; which toggles personal light on all connected clients

Added: Quantity bar for energy based items and fireplace

Added: New 'swayModifier' config param for weapons and their attachment

Added: Milliseconds to client/server rpt files

Added: check to prevent invalid requests from clients (inventory optimization)

Added: Possibility to execute different types of melee hits (expanded melee command to execute stationary melee animations)

Added: Character statistics into the main menu

Added: Baseball/nailed bat

Added: Drop and pickup sound for scopes

Added: Sounds for death animations

Added: Sounds for suicide animations

Added: Lock/unlock sound for doors

Added: Sounds for prone animation with a rifle in hands

Added: One male and one female character sound set

Added: Different character sounds when wearing certain headgear (e.g Combat Gas Mask, Motorbike Helmet)

Looks alright... Not happy until we can customize controls. 

Jumping between 4-5 games make my muscle memory go banans. 

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Looks alright... Not happy until we can customize controls. 

Jumping between 4-5 games make my muscle memory go banans. 

There is a possibility that these PC features could show progress on them working on fully custom controls

[Added: Separated hold breath and walk inputs (both 'CTRL' by default)

Added: Erect, crouch and prone inputs (no binds by default)

Added: Separated erect, crouch and prone inputs]

I think if they are able to now have no bindings for inputs by default and are able to separate inputs then this means that they have made some clear work forward on letting you decide what input is binded to what key you want - now this is probably much easier for PC/M&K and i’m sure it will be a little more difficult to do this for the Xbox controller inputs, but it looks like it should come in the future, especially since the XB has the feature to remap controller buttons in its native settings already, it’s just a matter of figuring out the whole config of the XB dev system and getting the bindings right in the game code.

I don't like to speak for others but "we" want a fix for dupping and optimization.give us new shot when the game runs better.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

13 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

I don't like to speak for others but "we" want a fix for dupping and optimization.give us new shot when the game runs better.

The patchnote was for PC, maybe the next Xbox update will have some fix or better optimization 🙂

I'd also like to see the time put in optimization rather than new stuff. When it (game) runs in big towns around 10 players as solid as alone inland in the middle of nowhere, now that's what I'd take anytime over a new gun or a car.

If there is one thing the game doesn't need right now is another vehicle or strawberry jam.  Let's work on the "duping", THEN we can concentrate on inane things.

Um how about fixing the fact that the ambient audio keeps vanishing after 10 min in every session. Something tells me it's either never gonna be fixed or not anytime soon. This is the final nail in the coffin of my patience with these devs. Everytime they add something, they break half the game. Which then don't get fixed for months if ever

Edited by BlackieChan12

2 hours ago, BlackieChan12 said:

Um how about fixing the fact that the ambient audio keeps vanishing after 10 min in every session. Something tells me it's either never gonna be fixed or not anytime soon. This is the final nail in the coffin of my patience with these devs. Everytime they add something, they break half the game. Which then don't get fixed for months if ever

100% agree. 

Very often it feels like the developers are incompetent or don't care about new bugs appearing. 

Don’t you guys have a Q&A team? (no not questions and answeres). 

• Like 2

If there is one thing the game doesn't need right now is another vehicle or strawberry jam.  Let's work on the "duping", THEN we can concentrate on inane things.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

I think we need raspberry jam aswell oh and some marmalade 🙂

Id rather see a complete fix for duplication & meat balling. Good to see a lot of work going into patches but most players would rather see some survival elements added back in to this survival game. 

Edited by TheYetiBum

I don't understand why they keep adding shit instead of fixing core game breaking issues like dupping meatballing, lack of optimization. Give us guns we can't find because they won't spawn, another car that is as shitty as the current one.

• Like 2

I bought this game as a preview so I knew what I was getting into but had I purchased it after the official release I would probably want a refund or fight for one. 

This game is no where near ready for a full release.

Edited by Flyingpapaya
  • Like 2

Its great that we are getting more content in the game, however like with the VSS etc.... until the duping is fixed, I think this

Added: VSS rifle with its attachments

Added: 9x39 ammunition

Added: 9x39 armor-piercing ammunition

Added: PSO-1-1 Scope, designed for the VSS rifle

would also be listed in those "cant find anywhere" threads, I like that we are getting more gear but there needs to be priority set here, development know that there is a very big problem with the game regarding duping and meatballing, this needs to be prioritized, but these notes are for PC, so until the release for Xbox is announced, I can only guess that there would be some sort of "fix" for this in the Xbox release notes.

Edited by FearFokkol
spelling

On 5/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, wh1skey_ said:

Another meaningless update IF duping isn't fixed.

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

They def need to fix dupping then with the patch release do a complete server wipe to get rid of everything 

• Beans 3