nocona2889

Help can’t find tent anywhere

I’ve been looking for a civilian ten for weeks now we’re can I find one ore does some one have one they don’t want that I can meet to trade 

Edited by nocona2889

Good luck trying to find anything nowadays on dayz. This game is dying a slow painful death.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

They've been duped to legendary rarity. They only come in Lama's.

Lama’s?

On 5/12/2019 at 7:12 AM, Man Parts 241 said:

They've been duped to legendary rarity. They only come in Lama's.

If they've been duped so "legendary" much that they don't ever spawn - there must be SH@T-loads of them ALL OVER every map,  stacked full of duped top mil gear, ammo, and everything else that you LUST for but you can't EVER find at those spawn points??
right?
So find the hundreds of duped tents full of a couple of thousand  AKs & M4s and EVERYTHING You Want that those Bastards have MULTIPLIED- That has got be easier than it WAS when you could ONLY eventually find a couple maybe someday after messing around at a spawn point for ages if you played or hopped long enough ??  wow - it's like a Wet Dream!! - Because NOW every Spawned tent has been super DUPED to 5 or 10 or (EF knows) maybe 20+ TIMES MORE tents than there should EVER be on the map..  !!!  

DANG, Must be a LOT MORE right THERE in the GAME  than there SHOULD be, or they'd still be spawning where they always did.. Like a plague of tents has hit DayZ..

Stands to reason,  dunnit ???   If yo got the RIGHT theory then yo lookin' in the WRONG place

Go FIND the ENEMY  and ENGAGE HIM  - Son -  you can tell the ENEMY because there are MANY of them hiding everywhere -  and the Enemy has a shitload of TENTS of every description.

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Haha 2

On 5/11/2019 at 1:38 PM, nocona2889 said:

I’ve been looking for a civilian ten for weeks now we’re can I find one ore does some one have one they don’t want that I can meet to trade 

I am not sure if someone stole mine or if it despawned.  I have been busy and unable to play for upwards of a week or so, and when I finally got a chance to play, my tent was gone.  Amazing, really.  It was place in such an innocuous location in a clump of heavy trees that the ONLY way it could have been found was by pure dumb luck.  Anyway, I accepted it for what it was and decided to head off to Tisy.  As luck would have it, I stumbled across someone's neglected tent, and appropriated it.  As you run through the woods, scan the area.  I find FPP and ZOOMED works the best.  I don't think I would have ever seen that blue tent tucked in the woods if I hadn't.

Just collect and burry dry back packs in a loction you want to hang at. A sea chest will come in time. Burry that too. Tents will only be stolen and they draw too much attention to your area. For this i have come to learn kemosabe. Berrels are ok too if you feel like dragging one across the map.

Don't know about the exact locations, but mostly found the medium tents in towns in the wooden hut behind the houses, but I have come across allot of tents in the woods of various types (Civilian, Mil and Car tents) more than what I found in towns/cities, the one that I found recently was a large mil tent that was placed right in the middle of the hikers trail, so I checked it out but there was random stuff in there, so added a water canteen, some 00buck for the shotty that was there and then a box of .380 acp as I was carrying an FX, then left. 😁