Sign in to follow this  
Flyingpapaya

Shotgun!!

I feel it plays like a shotgun should, close it's dangerous but as you get far like it should less effective. Thanks devs!

I haven't experimented with buck vs slug I just load from inventory. 

Yep.

It's a fantastic starter weapon. Hunt game with slugs, great city looting defence weapon and ammo is plentyful 

Only time I run without one is if i haven't found one yet. 9 out of 10 close combat encounters it's what I use.  Has saved me many of times.

it's a beast, armor or not, you're about to hit the floor

6 minutes ago, nikoor said:

it's a beast, armor or not, you're about to hit the floor

only if you aim, a guy chased me with a shot gun, firing many many rounds indescriminately. (I was a fresh spawn)

4 minutes ago, aux7 said:

only if you aim, a guy chased me with a shot gun, firing many many rounds indescriminately. (I was a fresh spawn)

reminds me of a fight the other day with this guy, we both had slugs and we ended up missing about 10 shots until finishing with fists hah

Edited by nikoor

11 hours ago, nikoor said:

reminds me of a fight the other day with this guy, we both had slugs, ended up missing about 10 rounds until finishing with fists hah

ok,

unfortunately I did not have such a happy ending, he did get me in the end. I took a wrong turn and he didnt run out of rounds .. . .

close combat (currently zombies only), I always use a knife. Its just a pain that they get damaged so quick (the knives)

Edited by aux7

5 minutes ago, aux7 said:

ok,

unfortunately I did not have such a happy ending, he did get me in the end. I took a wrong turn and he didnt run out of rounds .. . .

close combat (currently zombies only), I always use a knife. Its just a pain that they get damaged so quick

unlucky. the knifes should work even when ruined tho? what's up with the melee combat on exp that I keep reading complains about?

Just now, nikoor said:

unlucky. the knifes should work even when ruined tho?

yeah, I watched Baty playing with a ruined knife in that last devs video, I havent tried it yet though.

1 minute ago, nikoor said:

what's up with the melee combat on exp that I keep reading complains about?

Dont know, havent had to fight anything yet, but by the sound of it I am not looking forward to it. Still not happy about the nightlight either, you have no idea how concealed you are in the undergrowth at night

if your melee vs zombies a can of food is much more effective than you'd think :)

I use it over a knife every time 

spaghetti is dangerous

I recently started carrying this along with the Tundra for long range, thats my "gear" setup

I really like the BK-133, but with 00Buck as this is all that I use in case of any unfriendly players, it's very well suited for close to "mid" range which is mostly when pvp occures in the towns, cities, barracks "Mostly" or the woods and ammo is plentyfull.

Would be nice if development would add the option to unchamber the weapons on Dayz, then can switch between the available rounds.

Sign in to follow this