xKJCxDaRkMaN

Found a RP server

So i been playing on US4227 HC server for about 2 or 3 weeks now an I just found out tonight that it is a RP server. XD XD. Been fun tho. If you want to join some of us add me. Yes we do have to deal with dupers but that dont stop the RP.

• Like 1

Brilliant! Can you add me. Im UK though so times may be a bit off. 

suter1972

• Beans 1

20 minutes ago, Mr squizzer said:

Stupid question what’s an RP server 

yes ..... glad not the only one who doesnt know, was going to ask the same.

DonnyDanger78

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, amadieus said:

RP stands for Role-playing. 

I see ,thank you for the infor👍

regards

DonnyDanger78

• Beans 1

Its for those that want to get a bit deeper into imagining they are really there. What would your character do, what would they say etc. They’ll likely have formed a community and working together to build a base etc rather than just running around killing everything/everyone they see.

• Beans 1

The thing is im not apart of the RP yet the people running it has factions of certain roles an proper times that the RP is mainly active on a discord room. Im not apart of that discord yet so my foot isn't all the way in the door. But i do know that there is a AID station that some people has set up for the survivors. But they have been attacked by a group of cannibals recently so they are on guard an people do KOS still because its not a private server an other blood bound players do join. Also as i mentioned yes there are duppers on the server an as much as its RP on the server since its a public server NOT EVERYONE IS RPing. So if you join just try to make conversation with people, see where it goes. My gamertag is xJGBxDaRkMaN add me an i can get us going for some RP. I have some videos of me an a couple randoms having fun.

18 hours ago, Mr squizzer said:

Stupid question what’s an RP server 

18 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

yes ..... glad not the only one who doesnt know, was going to ask the same.

DonnyDanger78

Its the way DayZ was ment to be played. Not KOS everyone you see.

16 hours ago, Mr squizzer said:

I might pop on that server as long as I can grow me vegetables I’m happy

You can but raiding and bad guys are still around. If you do though go more in land.

You’ll know it’s me as I’m a naturist so I’ll be naked apart from a rucksack.

So i looked on server list and 4227 is listed as US-WD (1st person only). Is that the one? 

• Thanks 1

Well, if that's the deal, I may have to check it out.  I haven't had a chance to experience the RP part of the game due to just trying to avoid KoSers and the PUBG mentality folk.  So how does one get in on that action?

Edited by Stagman70
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 3:23 AM, Stagman70 said:

Well, if that's the deal, I may have to check it out.  I haven't had a chance to experience the RP part of the game due to just trying to avoid KoSers and the PUBG mentality folk.  So how does one get in on that action?

Pretty much what flyingpapaya said

Of course though you still have KOS zones like dont think you can go to NWAF an try to talk to someone you know.

3 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Of course though you still have KOS zones like dont think you can go to NWAF an try to talk to someone you know.

There was only one time I ran into someone at NWAF without exchanging gunfire, but I think that was because we caught eachother off guard, and there were 3 of us and 2 of them. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

There was only one time I ran into someone at NWAF without exchanging gunfire, but I think that was because we caught eachother off guard, and there were 3 of us and 2 of them. 

Been in that position before 😂

Unless I'm in military zones and I still do it, even if in party. I try with "Mic Mic, do you have a Mic?" With no answer Then chance for dialogue has passed and I shoot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2019 at 5:27 PM, john garcia said:

So i looked on server list and 4227 is listed as US-WD (1st person only). Is that the one? 

Yes that would be the one.

Lol i play on 4227 most the time, never knew... Ill be a little less trigger happy i suppose, only killed a few.. I play to survive but i do get excited when an armed guy is in the area. 

Edited by Robzom11
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Lol i play on 4227 most the time, never knew... Ill be a little less trigger happy i suppose, only killed a few.. I play to survive but i do get excited when an armed guy is in the area. 

I feel ya on there now its full. Hit me up whenever.

Sounds fun, I never KOS though no matter what server ( unless the other player has a gun in there hand) or I'm communicating in game & get no response (no mic = no life) so I abide by the unspoken laws of dayz, hell I've even had a chats with big geared groups at the NWAF before & enjoy gifting items and weapons onto new players or decent people I meet in land. Some of the best play sessions I've had have been role playing with total bambis & running in land getting them geared. It's a rarity to find a new player with a mic & who's friendly but when I find them it's gold. Good luck getting some RP going & dont dupe everyone it's gross & selfish as it  ruins CLE for others.

• Beans 1

On 5/19/2019 at 9:32 AM, TheYetiBum said:

Sounds fun, I never KOS though no matter what server ( unless the other player has a gun in there hand) or I'm communicating in game & get no response (no mic = no life) so I abide by the unspoken laws of dayz, hell I've even had a chats with big geared groups at the NWAF before & enjoy gifting items and weapons onto new players or decent people I meet in land. Some of the best play sessions I've had have been role playing with total bambis & running in land getting them geared. It's a rarity to find a new player with a mic & who's friendly but when I find them it's gold. Good luck getting some RP going & dont dupe everyone it's gross & selfish as it  ruins CLE for others.

Well i hope we meet on there one day. Run around for a while.