chili1496

Plate carriers, why limited to 1 colour

Why is there not a black material version?

Please understand that there are far greater issues still to be taken care of before they bring back the ability to spray paint weapons/equipment or provide a multitude of colors for all the gear.

I honestly feel that the ability to spray paint items will EVENTUALLY make it possible to customize items (as it was in the early builds).

• Beans 1

11 hours ago, chili1496 said:

I hope and expect further colour variants to appear, also for the assault vest, pouches and pistol holster, as per the gloves

I am waiting more for the ability to adapt the colour of the ghillie suit and gun cover . . .

On 5/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, chili1496 said:

There is, and multiple camo options. If you play on modded servers...

There are videos on how to mod the textures. You could make one all custom and stuff for yourself. I don't think I can put links here, but Septic Falcon made a really nice video on how to mod clothing textures. If I had the time, I'd be sporting a lot of pink 😁, lol. Granted I'd be a target, lol, but so worth it. 

2 hours ago, Leah Snow said:

There are videos on how to mod the textures. You could make one all custom and stuff for yourself. I don't think I can put links here, but Septic Falcon made a really nice video on how to mod clothing textures.

As far as I know from my last attempt in 1.02, damaging a ghilli or plate carrier does not change the colour as per the videos recommendations.

2 hours ago, Leah Snow said:

If I had the time, I'd be sporting a lot of pink 😁, lol. Granted I'd be a target, lol, but so worth it. 

You could always put in a request for more pink. . .  but there is the pink collar dress or pink raincoat

• Beans 1

11 hours ago, aux7 said:

As far as I know from my last attempt in 1.02, damaging a ghilli or plate carrier does not change the colour as per the videos recommendations.

You could always put in a request for more pink. . .  but there is the pink collar dress or pink raincoat

But it's not enough pink, lol. The next break I get, I'll work on some new textures and see if I can build a mod. I think I can if I follow Septic's video. 

Edited by Leah Snow

3 hours ago, Leah Snow said:

But it's not enough pink, lol. The next break I get, I'll work on some new textures and see if I can build a mod. I think I can if I follow Septic's video. 

ahhh, I have never seen that video, thanks, very clever

• Beans 1