Seen it All

Anyone Play Inland?

Does anyone play inland?  ... Haven't seen any survivors in a month?

I like the engagements, but don't want PVP on the coast?   I play on 4299, anyone?

whats with all the servers starting with 38 recently?  Are they international?

28 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

whats with all the servers starting with 38 recently?  Are they international?

They are the last 4 numbers of the server for the most part.

I play basically inland only too... Most of the time on the European hc servers.

5 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Yes, mostly inland. 3858

Might see you in chenarus. Me and my boys play this server and no other.

99.9% of the time, I'm inland as well.  I may venture south or east and look for bases to raid at night, maybe take a few pop-shots, but that's about it.

8 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Yes, mostly inland. 3858

yes in the middle!

Edited by nikoor

16 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Yes, mostly inland. 3858

Yeah, also inland

Was watching a player from a radio tower near Gorka driving an ADA in the dark, anyone?

I may do i have no idea.... just wondering round like a little lost newbie 😂

15 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Might see you in chenarus. Me and my boys play this server and no other.

I play with a couple Germans and a Irish dude. Cool people if you meet them. Will either be 4 of us or those three. Damn time zones and I work graveyard.

Sometimes I play up and down the coast of I want to meet people. Had some fun encounters today. Got held up by four Americans on the wreck at Rify who turned out to be nice guys and gave me some stuff. Met various funny randoms. Met another guy, fresh spawn, who decided to beat me to death with a can of beans. Waved at two guys who then shot me, etc etc. But if I'm playing a geared character I tend to stay inland. 

5 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

I may do i have no idea.... just wondering round like a little lost newbie 😂

This is me too. I literally have no idea where I am lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

I play with a couple Germans and a Irish dude. Cool people if you meet them. Will either be 4 of us or those three. Damn time zones and I work graveyard.

Nice I'm irish and so are 4 others in the group and we have one Englishman. 

Myself and my English buddy are on most often- he just spawned back so I came down to meet him at coast. We are both currently heading back inland and likily on tonight.

7 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

Yeah, also inland

Was watching a player from a radio tower near Gorka driving an ADA in the dark, anyone?

Ha we were aiming to hit Gorka last night but got turned around in the dark and ended up near the Sabors.

Will keep an eye out for that Ada later

2 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Ha we were aiming to hit Gorka last night but got turned around in the dark and ended up near the Sabors.

Will keep an eye out for that Ada later

Yeah, the Ada was making the rounds in the area basically checking the hunting stands, but then drove off on the main road to Gorka, think he might have parked there as it was parked for a while at the twin towers near there, I decided to climb the tower prior and "camp" for the night, the saw this Ada pull in, so watched him for a bit 🙂

I Wanda around inland most of the time ,but tend to avoid people although I’ve had some nice encounters with some.

Im friendly so if you see me run up and say hello

29 minutes ago, andysuter said:

This is me too. I literally have no idea where I am lol.

AHAHA man honestly clueless i even look at the map and started markin where i was but noooopeeee i got lost and i ended up .... well i still have no idea where i ended up 🤣

2 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Nice I'm irish and so are 4 others in the group and we have one Englishman. 

Myself and my English buddy are on most often- he just spawned back so I came down to meet him at coast. We are both currently heading back inland and likily on tonight.

Keep an eye out for people traveling in twos and threes. I can't always play but they are friendly. Just game chat them, they will come out of xbox chat. We are a friendly bunch who try and talk before shooting. 

Don't you worry we do the same👍

I have a megaphone and will call out first usually from a distance.

I've ran into a lot of friendly players on this server.

That said two guys gunned me down in Groka last week after I said o was friendly so there are a few bad eggs

that 3858 life

4 man squad stole my shoes and made me run until I was bleeding the other night on a bambi

was good times, 3 days later same character still alive cruising in an olga 😁

always in land, unless I just died 🤣

Yeah I got shot near green mountain by a gang of geared guys 2 weeks ago. Went unconscious.

I came around restrained, we chatted , they were  cool and they let me go. Even gave me a new backpack to replace the one they shot.

Same character still going strong. Logged off near Severograd just now after trekking up from guglovo with my buddy

Roam the cities above NWAF. 

Every other month i go down to svetlojarsk and raid the coast (Canned food and soda) down to berezino and head back in. 

I'm in the dayz community discord and they have a section devoted to 3858.