FearFokkol

More Dupers Streaming on Mixer

Stream name is [edited by OrLoK],

These guys are duping complete Mil kits with weapons, all the players have to do is pitch up "undressed" and they will kit the player out with full Mil kit and weapons.

I have reported this to Xbox live but really, this needs to get fixed now

@ImpulZ

Edited by OrLoK
Added details
  • Thanks 4

Managed to get the gamertags of another three players that were part of the team in this stream but also offering to duplicate gear for players that didn't manage to get geared up prior to server restart.

Edited by FearFokkol
spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Really not surprising what people will do for some clicks and attention..

I’d be careful about linking their stream, as it could fall into the “how to exploit” category, which is frowned upon on the forum.

• Beans 1

Thanks for the advice Nayte, just removed the stream link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sad, but nice find. Best we can do is report and try to get them banned until BI eliminates it once and for all.

• Beans 1

17 minutes ago, Marvel_Ham said:

Sad, but nice find. Best we can do is report and try to get them banned until BI eliminates it once and for all.

We can only hope.

51 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Thanks for the advice Nayte, just removed the stream link

Anytime, didn’t want to see any unwanted attention towards you.

• Thanks 1

The thing is, until the duping is fixed, players cant find the gear that they would like to run with becuase it doesn't spawn, so then they go to players like these that are kitting out other players, basically by not getting this fixed, its promoting or forcing alot of players to support this.

Thanks to the OP for bringing more attention to this. The issues got so out of hand now even myself who used to stream this game five days a week barely touches it due to the fact that playing the game in it's current state makes me feel kinda sick tbh. There's tonnes of Facebook groups with hundreds of members dedicated to duping. The central loot economy's completely screwed & even though I'm a friendly player, every player that I've had to take out in the last few sessions after being shot at, had an AK & an LAR or VSD. It's such a shame as this game was what my channel was built on & I used to happily promote it, but now when someone asks if they should buy it . The answers is rapidly becoming no

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Yeti, I reported another four GT's to Xbox this morning that I collected from Mixer streams regarding duping, I'm all for helping other players get geared, but done correctly without cheating and messing up the CLE.

• Beans 1

Very noble and I commend your efforts @FearFokkol Sadly I don't think much will be done.I tried reporting a cheater a few weeks back and nothing happened.

Sad what's happened to the game, infuriating that these guys don't see they are doing anything wrong, certainly the FB groups don't. Just selfish people I suppose. We all paid the same price as them yet are getting a sub-standard experience just because they can't be bothered to play the game the way it should be played.

I hope that duping is cleared up completely in the next patch along with a full wipe to get rid of all the duped items. Sadly I don't think either will happen judging by BI's track record.

3 hours ago, greggyt said:

Very noble and I commend your efforts @FearFokkol Sadly I don't think much will be done.I tried reporting a cheater a few weeks back and nothing happened.

Sad what's happened to the game, infuriating that these guys don't see they are doing anything wrong, certainly the FB groups don't. Just selfish people I suppose. We all paid the same price as them yet are getting a sub-standard experience just because they can't be bothered to play the game the way it should be played.

I hope that duping is cleared up completely in the next patch along with a full wipe to get rid of all the duped items. Sadly I don't think either will happen judging by BI's track record.

Because u need proof ( at least for the most part )... By pics or even better clips. If you dont know their names: Note your time and timezone, ur 40 digit number ( player id ) and where u played ( server, location etc ). The more detailed the better.

Since exploiting is against ToS u can also message the xbl support, but remember: They probably dont going to ban ppl forever, if they get caught doing it. It will likely end up with a temporary ban.

2 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Because u need proof ( at least for the most part )... By pics or even better clips. If you dont know their names: Note your time and timezone, ur 40 digit number ( player id ) and where u played ( server, location etc ). The more detailed the better.

Since exploiting is against ToS u can also message the xbl support, but remember: They probably dont going to ban ppl forever, if they get caught doing it. It will likely end up with a temporary ban.

Dude had it all over his Xbox feed. Clips of him doing it, matching outfits with 6 and 7 of his buddies including guns as well as meatballing. (The 2 tend to go hand in hand imo)

Right there for everyone to see.

It was almost funny that he was so unashamedly doing it.

6 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Thanks to the OP for bringing more attention to this. The issues got so out of hand now even myself who used to stream this game five days a week barely touches it due to the fact that playing the game in it's current state makes me feel kinda sick tbh. There's tonnes of Facebook groups with hundreds of members dedicated to duping. The central loot economy's completely screwed & even though I'm a friendly player, every player that I've had to take out in the last few sessions after being shot at, had an AK & an LAR or VSD. It's such a shame as this game was what my channel was built on & I used to happily promote it, but now when someone asks if they should buy it . The answers is rapidly becoming no

I stopped playing too, it's been around one week. For real, this is beyond ridiculous.

Contact mods etc directly via PM if there's exploits being used on Official servers etc. No point postin all the details here.

• Thanks 1