donnyuk78

Nasty people around....

Hi,

Being new and not knowing much about what you could in dayZ imagine my shock at finding HUMAN steaks laying around ! Theres some sick individuals around.... You know who you are 😂

Edited by donnyuk78
  • Haha 5

On the very first day I ate 15 people when the game came out. I havent since then , but I am want to keep some human meat on me for when I find and capture someone , I'd like to force feed them human meat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GolemNo9 said:

On the very first day I ate 15 people when the game came out. I havent since then , but I am want to keep some human meat on me for when I find and capture someone , I'd like to force feed them human meat. 

Note to self... Don't run in to you 😂

5 hours ago, GolemNo9 said:

Sounds like me back in the day lmao. The best is when your friend is in his inventory, you know he's not a cannibal, you slowly creep up, with de steak in hand mind u, and begin to feed him.

Good times.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

Hi,

Being new at not knowing much about what you could in dayZ imagine my shock at finding HUMAN steaks laying around ! Theres some sick individuals around.... You know who you are 😂

If you hear any maniacal laughing you shoot! You keep shooting until there’s nothing but peace and quiet to follow.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Nayte said:

If you hear any maniacal laughing you shoot! You keep shooting until there’s nothing but peace and quiet to follow.

noted thank you  😂