Flyingpapaya

Met new friends

So I was in the military base east of kamensk, heard  shots, found a guy bleeding in a Barack. Told him don't shoot and that I wouldn't. Gave him bandages and tried to bandage. 

Once finished he pulled an sks and started shooting, had one scorpion mag, killed him dead. Soon after two guys show up no shots, we all talk, two German guys. We move on south to the hunter area, killing zombies. Well I am from the two story hunting cabin "blasting at them with my shotgun from the window", they are upstairs. Bam dead from a headshot. Much commotion, two people thought I was alone, my companion was knocked uncon after killing one, the other finishes them. I spawn in at the farthest north east. Make it all the way back but on the way it get dark, had to rescue me in a nearby town. We got back and a random shows up, told to drop his weapon and he can come in, still pitch black. After much talk we all decided to team up.  Back to military then off we go! Got more loot, made some arm bands. All logged off for another adventure another time. 

One American, two German and an Irish!

As much as I hate the glitches, dupers, kos, this game is awesome.

Edited by Flyingpapaya
  • Beans 1

It’s those little moments in between that makes for great experiences.