SamZ4OO

dupers are a real piece of work

What happened to the duping and server hoping being fixed. To make a long story short, found a car and worked my ass off looting tires and everything i needed to get it running.  drive it back to where i call home and leave for the night after taking 3 out of the 4 tires with me. Get back on today and not only did someone find my car, they duped the one tire i had 3 times along with oil and other things i had in my trunk.  needless to say my car is gone and dayz is on my shit game list at the moment. PLEASE have this game where a few servers are locked. Players can join and start fresh and if they leave and join another server, they will not be the same player they were in the locked server.  DO SOMETHING to where i can enjoy this game. There needs to be a few true servers where this crap cant happen. so pissed right now. I love this game but until something is fixed, i really think now if i want to play anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think the devs are aware of the duping issue. I think it may have been mentioned elsewhere. 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, SamZ4OO said:

To make a long story short, found a car and worked my ass off looting tires and everything i needed to get it running.  drive it back to where i call home and leave for the night after taking 3 out of the 4 tires with me. Get back on today and not only did someone find my car, they duped the one tire i had 3 times along with oil and other things i had in my trunk.  needless to say my car is gone and dayz is on my shit game list at the moment. PLEASE have this game where a few servers are locked. Players can join and start fresh and if they leave and join another server, they will not be the same player they were in the locked server.  DO SOMETHING to where i can enjoy this game. There needs to be a few true servers where this crap cant happen. so pissed right now. I love this game but until something is fixed, i really think now if i want to play anymore.

Kind of also means that someone knows you operate in that area and is watching you . . . .  time to move on . . . or you have to find out where they operate

Who says they duped the stuff? You called it a night so they've had plenty of time to find 3 wheels. Perhaps they had a stash near there with some wheels stashed there. Nothing indicates that this was specficially duping.

I hate when someone throws shit at the game for no reason. I know I have been giving the game a lot of criticism lately but at least I back my shit up with facts or evidence.

• Like 1

I agree, I've got cars up and running with nothing on them to fully fitted in five hours solo. I've also taken longer on other occasions. Just a case of getting lucky. Plus, they may already have a car which makes the process even quicker. 

i feel like making locked servers will ultimately be what they do to temporary fix duping and server hopping next patch, unless they have something different in mind. Regardless its an easy quick fix that would allow them to work on other bugs instead aswell. 

Edited by Robzom11

3 hours ago, IMT said:

Who says they duped the stuff? You called it a night so they've had plenty of time to find 3 wheels. Perhaps they had a stash near there with some wheels stashed there. Nothing indicates that this was specficially duping.

I hate when someone throws shit at the game for no reason. I know I have been giving the game a lot of criticism lately but at least I back my shit up with facts or evidence.

Because there was 3 field backpacks, 3 jugs of oil, multiple boxes of nails, just a bunch of crap around where my vehicle used to be.   That’s how I know they duped

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but because dupping is a huge issue more times than not situations like this are more likely duppers. It's so prevalent. Between the PvP crowd and the base builder crowd. It's easier to dupe than search. Besides all the regular crashing bugs, fps drop ect. Dupping is the biggest issue with this game. 

Not the night or the smg with the mag you can't remove, browser crashing, fps drop til you freeze and another player or zombie kill you then death screen. It's dupping, followed close second by server hopping/combat logging. 

It's ruining the game, a large majority of us can deal with the bugs and glitches but such severe bug abuse is making it hard.

• Thanks 4
  • Beans 1

Just go checkout DayZ on Mixer, you'll find Partnered and non partnered streamers with high viewer counts blatantly duping weapons and materials to build huge bases, they openly admit to it with no shame. Any news on further improvements to the preventative systems to stop this toxic childish behaviour? @ImpulZ . I love the game but not only is the central loot economy being ruined, the servers are running terribly due to being over loaded with duped gear. I appreciate the dev team are working on this issue, but for someone who has always been an avid promoter of this IP, even i'm beginning to give up hope. I mean hell theres facebook groups of dupers with over a thousand members, so lets be real this is the biggest issue facing the game atm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Just go checkout DayZ on Mixer, you'll find Partnered and non partnered streamers with high viewer counts blatantly duping weapons and materials to build huge bases, they openly admit to it with no shame. Any news on further improvements to the preventative systems to stop this toxic childish behaviour? @ImpulZ . I love the game but not only is the central loot economy being ruined, the servers are running terribly due to being over loaded with duped gear. I appreciate the dev team are working on this issue, but for someone who has always been an avid promoter of this IP, even i'm beginning to give up hope. I mean hell theres facebook groups of dupers with over a thousand members, so lets be real this is the biggest issue facing the game atm

If you have come here to get an answer from anyone associated with BI then you have come to the wrong place. 

As for duping you should get use to it as it’s part of the game and will not be fixed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Jackel said:

If you have come here to get an answer from anyone associated with BI then you have come to the wrong place. 

As for duping you should get use to it as it’s part of the game and will not be fixed.

BI frequently directly reply to posters on the forum, they have also directly responded to me via email before. Also Duping is not a part of the game it is a player exploit that is not only cheating but damaging the central loot economy therefore detrimental to others game play experience. Several updates have included partial fixes to methods of duplication so to assume it wont be fixed is pure folly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dupers are so bad in this game it makes server hoppers look good. Every AK and AR are gone from the server i play on. They never spawn. Im not a server hopper but it seems like the only way one could find such treasure. 

Type duping into YouTube. There guys dedicated to it and loads of comments asking to get involved. 

I love to take all their gamertag and bann them. 

You can get banned for cheating in a lot of other xbox games so why not this one.

12 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Type duping into YouTube. There guys dedicated to it and loads of comments asking to get involved. 

I love to take all their gamertag and bann them. 

You can get banned for cheating in a lot of other xbox games so why not this one.

Yeah I noticed this, I recently mentioned this in the forum and included BI (Impulz) and he advised that we should report them on Xbox live, which is what I did to the one's that I got the gamertag from :)

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Start with 3 day bans, join game and message pops up. "Temporary ban for cheating" or cheating with a list of what you did. 

Then graduate to one week. 

Followed with a two week ban with a message that consists of "continued use of cheats/exploits will result with a final ban of a month then perm ban.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

Chances and a final to contemplate if you want to keep playing the game.

Obviously all bans would require investigating and not just one players word like the majority of games.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

6 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Yeah I noticed this, I recently mentioned this in the forum and included BI (Impulz) and he advised that we should report them on Xbox live, which is what I did to the one's that I got the gamertag from 🙂

Nice one buddy. 

A week long bann might make them think it's quicker to home across the map legit to get geared.

That journey is the whole reason for the game

• Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 9:42 PM, SamZ4OO said:

What happened to the duping and server hoping being fixed. To make a long story short, found a car and worked my ass off looting tires and everything i needed to get it running.  drive it back to where i call home and leave for the night after taking 3 out of the 4 tires with me. Get back on today and not only did someone find my car, they duped the one tire i had 3 times along with oil and other things i had in my trunk.  needless to say my car is gone and dayz is on my shit game list at the moment. PLEASE have this game where a few servers are locked. Players can join and start fresh and if they leave and join another server, they will not be the same player they were in the locked server.  DO SOMETHING to where i can enjoy this game. There needs to be a few true servers where this crap cant happen. so pissed right now. I love this game but until something is fixed, i really think now if i want to play anymore.

Sorry, but how did you know they duped? And not just built your car, or even the car despawned even? I had a care missing nothing but the battery and motor oil, the server restarted before i could find the battery and the car despawned, yes duping is an issue but i doubt thats what happened 

There's. No Duping here a clearly case of logged out..., Someone watching you, happened to me last week. Be very careful when you think its safe,,,Eyes in back of your head. 🙄🙄🙄

On 5/9/2019 at 1:56 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Sorry, but how did you know they duped? And not just built your car, or even the car despawned even? I had a care missing nothing but the battery and motor oil, the server restarted before i could find the battery and the car despawned, yes duping is an issue but i doubt thats what happened 

On 5/7/2019 at 2:44 PM, SamZ4OO said:

Because there was 3 field backpacks, 3 jugs of oil, multiple boxes of nails, just a bunch of crap around where my vehicle used to be.   That’s how I know they duped

Venemie is a dupper and meatballer who shows people how and admits it. Any other bugs and glitches too.

Blast him

Edited by Flyingpapaya