Your right. It's retarded. First it was too dark, now its still too dark with bright trees. I just dont get it. Plus the night is too long. I literally turn the game off when night rolls around. 

13 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

I'm sorry but this is just stupid. 

https://ibb.co/f1bCxFd

Stupid forums

Yep. It is fucking stupid. They had nighttime down so well before the last update. Now it's just ridiculous and we are all emitting a radioactive blue light. You should see it in 4k and HDR. Can't see a fucking thing except for this blue light hitting the trees around me. Anything out of its radius, forget about it.

I'll just keep saying it over and over, last update nighttime was perfect.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

4 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

I'll just keep saying it over and over, last update nighttime was perfect.

People could adjust their brightness to give them an advantage in 1.01, also alot of the people i played with couldn't even see then, no matter what setting they tried to change, meanwhile i saw just fine and could have pretty much bypassed the night if i had turned my brightness and whatever up. better the darkness is consistent between all players rather then it not be, just for visual purposes. I proposed for future updates they lower the the night time length to 30 mins that way it creates some more choice in how you want to spend the night, post up in a house, camp, continue, all players will have their preferences or playstyle if you will, think it could be interesting and would also make it not drag on forever which is what will create the opportunity for choice as right now, camping, and all that for an hour is out of the question for most people. Even traveling through an hour of night is abit much, especially when you can just switch to a day server, feels like your putting yourself threw an unnecessary hassle. How would you feel about 30 mins nights?

5 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

People could adjust their brightness to give them an advantage in 1.01, also alot of the people i played with couldn't even see then, no matter what setting they tried to change

are we really talking about the night where you didn't actually need a light source? where the moon provided such a beautiful scenery? the night everyone hyped how good it was? the one prior to the latest update?

Edited by nikoor

Didn't need when this moon was full but when covered you did, it was Fucking great. 

9 hours ago, nikoor said:

are we really talking about the night where you didn't actually need a light source? where the moon provided such a beautiful scenery? the night everyone hyped how good it was? the one prior to the latest update?

You mean the night time where i could turn up my brightness and see perfectly fine? Where based on your tv/monitor you either could see everything or nothing? Ya im talking about that "night time" if you even wanna call it that.. More of a "throw brightness up time" if you ask me, completely pointless to even have a night if some people can exploit it while others barely see a thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

You mean the night time where i could turn up my brightness and see perfectly fine? Where based on your tv/monitor you either could see everything or nothing? Ya im talking about that "night time" if you even wanna call it that.. More of a "throw brightness up time" if you ask me, completely pointless to even have a night if some people can exploit it while others barely see a thing.

Yeah, the lady night time sucked for me because I've got a crap telly! At least on this one the playing field is more even. 

• Like 1