Sign in to follow this  
Frogman178

No loot after editing the types.xml

After editing the types.xml no loot is spawning and no zombies are spawning I dont know how long i should wait or what i did i really need some help.

14 hours ago, Frogman178 said:

After editing the types.xml no loot is spawning and no zombies are spawning I dont know how long i should wait or what i did i really need some help.

@Frogman178 You will have an error (missing semi colon or bracket etc) in the types.xml file.

8 minutes ago, Frogman178 said:

what is this link suppost to do

you can paste XML code and it will tell you if it's valid or not (no syntax or structure errors).

Usefull in cas you made a change a broke something by mistake (forget to close a tag for instance)

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

2 hours ago, matiman said:

you can paste XML code and it will tell you if it's valid or not (no syntax or structure errors).

Usefull in cas you made a change a broke something by mistake (forget to close a tag for instance)

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.