McPhorce

Assault vest buttpack

Has anyone come across one yet? If so at what location? Hit a few bases but i'm thinking Tissy might be my best bet at this point...

I had the tactical vest and butt pack. I think I found them in barracks at nwaf shortly before I died to a swarm of zombies! 

Maybe I shouldnt give the game away SO I WONT  - but there is at least ONE "general military" spawn region that is NOT identified  on any of the maps I've seen.. In the last couple of months Ive passed by two buttpacks and one plate holder there .. but I wasn't looking for that stuff I just wanted a good capacity mil backpack. So it's a place I've checked out from time to time. Good pace to find a .45 or a carry vest, ya know.  
Odd that the maps I've seen  dont label it as general military, they just list it under .. duh .. some other kind of spawn.. I forget what.
I guess some folk know, I see evidence of players having been around..
Kind of BLOODY obvious if you've been in the game for a while and you  look at the map and think about it

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
OK what the hell - tell everybody. <do I care?>
  • Beans 1

I've found both the buttpack and new vest at tisy base. But have been seeing less and less if them along with pouches and plate Carrie's lately as well 

The vest ill find all over too.. In a tent at tisy, in a watch tower at troitskoe and yesterday even in civilion barrek. 

Butt the buttpack still keeps hiding from me. Haven't seen a single one since update. 

But u guys can confirm to have found them after the update in barreks too?  

5 hours ago, Neophyter said:

The vest ill find all over too.. In a tent at tisy, in a watch tower at troitskoe and yesterday even in civilion barrek. 

Butt the buttpack still keeps hiding from me. Haven't seen a single one since update. 

But u guys can confirm to have found them after the update in barreks too?  

Yup

Found both the vest and buttpack at various tent sites and barracks, including the Troitskoe hunting camp just north of Severograd rock quarry - it’s all up to the RNG gods.

11 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

Found both the vest and buttpack at various tent sites and barracks, including the Troitskoe hunting camp just north of Severograd rock quarry - it’s all up to the RNG gods.

Then the gods do realy hate me lol in this camp ive been at least every second day. Was the buttpack in on of those 2 barecks or in one of the hunting lodges.?

Kind of funny how I read this post last night while loading up the xbox and the game.  I was surprised to have not seen either the butt pack or plate carrier pouches myself or crossed anyone with them with all the bases I have hit over a large number of hours since the update. 

Logged and wasnt far from the single barrack just west of troitskoe, looted it and found a butt pack. Hit up Troitskoe them went down to NWAF.  Got on today and met up with a friend just to the north of NWAF, took him to Troitskoe since he had never been and found pouches for the plate carrier.

They are out there. Just have to hit the bases at the right time in between the server hoppers.

12 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Then the gods do realy hate me lol in this camp ive been at least every second day. Was the buttpack in on of those 2 barecks or in one of the hunting lodges.?

in the barracks - as the vest and buttpack are both categorized as “military” loot, you will only find them in the military type buildings - the hunting lodges will only spawn hunting type loot like the hunting backpack, hunter clothes, bear traps, PU/PSO/Hunting Scopes, Compasses/Binoculara, The Great Helm, and various seeds.

I would make a 3 point route back and forth from the hunting camp, to Troitskoe mil base, then west to the single barrack at Kamensk factory and then all the way back and forth over and over, giving a little time (say 30 mins to an hour) for loot to respawn at each location - make the trip once, log out, wait, log back in and backtrack all the way to the campgrounds, log out again, wait, and repeat. You could even go back down to the guard shack on the eastern edge of Severograd if you don’t want to log out and it should take enough time for everything to maybe pop back up.

On 5/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, wh1skey_ said:

in the barracks - as the vest and buttpack are both categorized as “military” loot, you will only find them in the military type buildings - the hunting lodges will only spawn hunting type loot like the hunting backpack, hunter clothes, bear traps, PU/PSO/Hunting Scopes, Compasses/Binoculara, The Great Helm, and various seeds.

I would make a 3 point route back and forth from the hunting camp, to Troitskoe mil base, then west to the single barrack at Kamensk factory and then all the way back and forth over and over, giving a little time (say 30 mins to an hour) for loot to respawn at each location - make the trip once, log out, wait, log back in and backtrack all the way to the campgrounds, log out again, wait, and repeat. You could even go back down to the guard shack on the eastern edge of Severograd if you don’t want to log out and it should take enough time for everything to maybe pop back up.

I finally found one yeay at the Single barrek near kamensk 

• Beans 1

Finally found one... Got sniped out about an hour later. 2 week character. Whoever killed me got some really nice stuff... I had just raided an obvious dupers camp, and walked out with a ghillie suit, LAR, and fully decked out AK... Luckily I know how to get back!