Sign in to follow this  
Seen it All

Stole a couple of Tents last night

Poor guys, one camping tent and a car tent, stole all their gear and two tents.  Left them with a barrel and shovel, might go back tonight to finish the job.  

Thanks for the gear!

Edited by Seen it All
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

I stole a car last night, it was so thoughtful of them to leave it complete except a spark plug which I had in my inventory lol 🙂 

• Like 1

I found a car the other night, it was all ready to go . . . I just took the weapons . . . and rounds  ..  .  nothing flash though. no svds, slrs, M4s or Akms unfortunately though

not touching cars anytime soon

Edited by aux7
  • Like 1

I had such shit luck ladt night. Found a tent lying on the forest floor. Clearly dumped down while the owner looted the nearby hunting lodges so I took it to hands and furiously ran through a whole city to meet my friend who was half the map away.

Put the tent down to take water and it doesn't appear on the ground but half way up a tree truck at head level( was hiding in some trees as I dropped it)

I try jumping on it  crawling under it, circling it from all angles and trying to loot via proximity from every angle for ten minutes with no joy.

Ended up leaving it there 😔

10 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

I had such shit luck ladt night. Found a tent lying on the forest floor. Clearly dumped down while the owner looted the nearby hunting lodges so I took it to hands and furiously ran through a whole city to meet my friend who was half the map away.

Put the tent down to take water and it doesn't appear on the ground but half way up a tree truck at head level( was hiding in some trees as I dropped it)

I try jumping on it  crawling under it, circling it from all angles and trying to loot via proximity from every angle for ten minutes with no joy.

Have or find axe/hatchet and chop the tree 😉

11 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Had the same issue, I took my Mil backpack off as I couldn't find anything from it in inventory, so normally I just take it to hand then put it back on, but this time I put it on the ground only to notice it was up in a tree, so normally I would then just chop the tree down, so I did that but the backpack was still there, just hanging midair, so I decided to leave and search for a new one and reloot again.

Yeah I thought of chopping the tree but had no hatchet with me at the time..

I still don't have an axe actually and have a lot of meat to cook so I'd better find one.

Tent was in an area that nearly.always has bases so will go back and try steal.another one

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this