Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

1pp servers are getting full

I think they should add a few more 1pp servers given how much more popular they are since 1.01

My regular is starting to get big queue.

I can't bring myself to play on a cheap corner peaking servers

I played a lot of 1pp but after awhile i got mad at the head not being attached to the body. I got stuck in things and even got killed a few times because of this. I remember one time at a military camp where i was running away from zombies and cornered a tent but got stuck in the tent ropes. No way to see that in 1pp when the body/head are not aligned (like in reglar fps games) which means that you might look in one directions but the body is a bit off. 

I am NOT talking about hold LB to free look. 

What i talk about can easily be tested. Crouch with your character and a weapon in hand.. Start looking around and you will notice that the body start turning after awhile. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Confused 1

On 5/2/2019 at 9:27 AM, bent.toe said:

I played a lot of 1pp but after awhile i got mad at the head not being attached to the body. I got stuck in things and even got killed a few times because of this. I remember one time at a military camp where i was running away from zombies and cornered a tent but got stuck in the tent ropes. No way to see that in 1pp when the body/head are not aligned (like in reglar fps games) which means that you might look in one directions but the body is a bit off. 

I am NOT talking about hold LB to free look. 

What i talk about can easily be tested. Crouch with your character and a weapon in hand.. Start looking around and you will notice that the body start turning after awhile. 

U mean that ur char align with your cam ? Because u turned to much left or right. In tpp this is a normal thing too, but you dont register it as much as in fpp

Sign in to follow this