Sign in to follow this  
CNTRCTKILLER

M70 Tundra not shooting (AK also now)

Anyone had any issues with the Tundra not shooting? Gun is Prestine and ammo was Prestine when loaded.  A buddy and I found one today. Had a box of ammo and scope already. Attached scope, opened ammo and loaded gun. Showing 1 rnd chamber and 4 in the mag. Pull the trigger and it clicks like its empty.

And now my AK that worked earlier doesn,t work. Just clicks. Killed a guy yesterday with it. It's in worn condition and wont reload either.  It was reloading earlier this evening just fine b/c I accisently did it.  Server reset about 15 or 20 minutes prior to me trying to shoot someone is only thing that changed.

Edited by CNTRCTKILLER

4 hours ago, CNTRCTKILLER said:

Anyone had any issues with the Tundra not shooting? Gun is Prestine and ammo was Prestine when loaded.  A buddy and I found one today. Had a box of ammo and scope already. Attached scope, opened ammo and loaded gun. Showing 1 rnd chamber and 4 in the mag. Pull the trigger and it clicks like its empty.

And now my AK that worked earlier doesn,t work. Just clicks. Killed a guy yesterday with it. It's in worn condition and wont reload either.  It was reloading earlier this evening just fine b/c I accisently did it.  Server reset about 15 or 20 minutes prior to me trying to shoot someone is only thing that changed.

Are both you and your friend having the problem with both weapons? Have you tried to reload / completely unchamber the weapon?

Yes started with him and the M70.  Found it earlier yesterday afternoon, loadedit, but never tried to or shot it until it just clicked.  Held onto it until the sever rebooted to see if it would fix it, only had 45 mins until then.  Came back onto same server and still didnt work.

Not long after the server restart, I went to pull the trigger on the AK to shoot someone and it just clicked. 1 the in the chamber and 29 in the mag.  The AK will not let me take the mag out. Holding Y does nothing. Manual try to remove the mag and it shows the circle with line through it briefly but then does nothing.

All guns, ammo and mags were in worn or Prestine condition.

By unchamber do you mean un-jam? Or can you cycle the action to remove the loaded round? 

3 hours ago, CNTRCTKILLER said:

Yes started with him and the M70.  Found it earlier yesterday afternoon, loadedit, but never tried to or shot it until it just clicked.  Held onto it until the sever rebooted to see if it would fix it, only had 45 mins until then.  Came back onto same server and still didnt work.

Not long after the server restart, I went to pull the trigger on the AK to shoot someone and it just clicked. 1 the in the chamber and 29 in the mag.  The AK will not let me take the mag out. Holding Y does nothing. Manual try to remove the mag and it shows the circle with line through it briefly but then does nothing.

All guns, ammo and mags were in worn or Prestine condition.

By unchamber do you mean un-jam? Or can you cycle the action to remove the loaded round? 

Yeah that sounds like the old gun glitch that was around back in september. Once it happens, your gun is useless. You cant fix it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Are both you and your friend having the problem with both weapons? Have you tried to reload / completely unchamber the weapon?

@ImpulZ We can unchamber weapons now? as far as I know on xbox this can't be done, can only remove the mag and unjam but can't clear the chamber with a round in it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

Yeah that sounds like the old gun glitch that was around back in september. Once it happens, your gun is useless. You cant fix it.

Yes this was my fear. Hadn't seen it in so long.  I know the SG5's have been glitching with mags stuck in them since 1.0.  Sucks that it is happening again.

2 hours ago, Canadabis said:

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday with a sg5-k. I died because of it.

I also came across  an sg5-k with a mag that could not be removed yesterday. 

Yeah thats the same bug we had in preview with the m4. The called it something with ghostmag. The game shows u visually and think that the weapon has a mag. But in reality it has not.

So I'm calling bullshit on how you aquired the weapons cause the only weapons I have ever ran into problems with is with dupped weapons. And yes, the SG-5 does sometimes spawn with a 15 round mag which causes the weapon to be inoperable because it's not supposed to exsist, if you haven't realized that yet, then I feel for you and good luck in DayZ, try COD.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Therealmaio said:

So I'm calling bullshit on how you aquired the weapons cause the only weapons I have ever ran into problems with is with dupped weapons. And yes, the SG-5 does sometimes spawn with a 15 round mag which causes the weapon to be inoperable because it's not supposed to exsist, if you haven't realized that yet, then I feel for you and good luck in DayZ, try COD.

Well then I'll raise you on your bullshit call.  But first off just to correct your bullshit accusation, I am not a duper.

M70 was found at the castle northwest of myshkino, just south of Zabolotye. Ammo was found at tents west of Myshkino, and scope was found at cabins just south at the hunting cabins. My buddy took it as I had the AK and CR-527.

AK was looted off a confirmed server hopper in Zelengorsk mil base. We cleared it, took up position to camp it and watched him walk out of a barrack that no one went in. Its origins are unknown to me and may very well be a duped gun, but I dont know cause I killed the SOB that had it.  The AK did work as it killed a guy the day before and accidently reloaded it within a hour or two of trying to shoot someone with it. Had it for about a week and never had any issues with it.

Both guns experienced the same issue within about an hour or so of each other. My buddy had issue with M70 in day light trying to shoot a guy, his clicked, my CR didnt so that guy did die too. My issue with the AK was at night with night vision scope.

Not sure how long you been playing, but this was a fairly common issue in the first couple months the game came out into preview.  Prior to 1.0 I bet I had used tons of duped guns during the many solinichy factory/Kamy wars I participated in and never had that issue with any of them. Some of which were carried for weeks at a time and used often.  The SGK's spawn broken for what ever reason, the AK worked before, M70 was never shot before the issue so not sure if it spawned that way or not.

Edited by CNTRCTKILLER

On 5/1/2019 at 6:01 AM, Therealmaio said:

you seem to be suggesting that because you have not experienced something, that it can't be true? 

Good luck in life... lol 🙂

I've not seen this issue for awhile myself, but have experienced it before release, has happened to me after a reload with an ak before. 

also with looting weapons, had it a couple of times where I've thought I've found an m4/ak with a mag, because it visibly has one, but the mag slot is empty and the guns useless. (this is in military tents etc) 

also, I've found an sg5 with a mag in multiple times, and it's worked fine lol

no fix that I know of unfortunately, your gunna need new guns 🙂

Sign in to follow this