Sign in to follow this  
Dylan Janes

Assault rifle

I've been playing a lot scince the 1.01 update and the only weapons that I have found are the sks and the 45 acp pistol. Because of this I have been loosing a lot of gun fights against players with aks and m4s. Where can I look for those weapons. Plus I want to find the fal

48 minutes ago, Dylan Janes said:

I've been playing a lot scince the 1.01 update and the only weapons that I have found are the sks and the 45 acp pistol. Because of this I have been loosing a lot of gun fights against players with aks and m4s. Where can I look for those weapons. Plus I want to find the fal

FAL is only at helicopter crash sites. You can find a Tundra .308 sniper rifle in hunting spawns. As far a AK and M4's go though they have been duped so many times that you can no longer find them. basically extinct off all servers because people have duplicated them and buried large stockpiles...

Here come the 100 comments about dupers. I like how the first person to reply will say "it's because of dupers" and then 100 other people need to respond and say the same thing. Please read the posts. 

Yes dupers are an issue, but the dev's also wanted these weapons harder to find to begin with. Like 60 players per server and only a few ARs spawned to begin with. Thd DEVs are aware of duping, and can't fix it. They can wipe the servers and clear the old ARs but then they are gonna lose players if they keep wiping (especially for those that play fair). So what can we do? Oh yea, maybe add more ARs to the servers...dupers dupe because there weren't many ARs to begin with unless you constantly server hop to loot. Not everyone has no life outside of dayz. Not everyone can spend all day playing the right way just to find a simple gun, and honestly for the setting of this game it makes no sense to have them as rare. Yes dupers are part of the problem. We all know. It's no secret. Stop flexing that knowledge because its getting old. It was an issue before duping and duping is a virus caused by the lack of guns to begin with

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Porcelain_Punisher said:

Here come the 100 comments about dupers. I like how the first person to reply will say "it's because of dupers" and then 100 other people need to respond and say the same thing. Please read the posts. 

Yes dupers are an issue, but the dev's also wanted these weapons harder to find to begin with. Like 60 players per server and only a few ARs spawned to begin with. Thd DEVs are aware of duping, and can't fix it. They can wipe the servers and clear the old ARs but then they are gonna lose players if they keep wiping (especially for those that play fair). So what can we do? Oh yea, maybe add more ARs to the servers...dupers dupe because there weren't many ARs to begin with unless you constantly server hop to loot. Not everyone has no life outside of dayz. Not everyone can spend all day playing the right way just to find a simple gun, and honestly for the setting of this game it makes no sense to have them as rare. Yes dupers are part of the problem. We all know. It's no secret. Stop flexing that knowledge because its getting old. It was an issue before duping and duping is a virus caused by the lack of guns to begin with

Dupers are only a part of the problem... The main problem is the spawns, there was never a problem finding weapons before the 1.01 launch and there was plenty of duping going on then as well... Im all for being rare but thats just not the case... They are not spawning in, cant be... Ive put over 200hrs in since the 1.01 update and have found 1 m4 whixh was clearly discarded by a player because it was silenced with an atog on it..  Been to every mili site on the map on the same server and nothing... Im all for guns being rare but spending 3hrs to get up to tisy to find 300rds of 45acp is getting quite old

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PondjectsKilla said:

Dupers are only a part of the problem... The main problem is the spawns, there was never a problem finding weapons before the 1.01 launch and there was plenty of duping going on then as well... Im all for being rare but thats just not the case... They are not spawning in, cant be... Ive put over 200hrs in since the 1.01 update and have found 1 m4 whixh was clearly discarded by a player because it was silenced with an atog on it..  Been to every mili site on the map on the same server and nothing... Im all for guns being rare but spending 3hrs to get up to tisy to find 300rds of 45acp is getting quite old

Thank you. Duping may be an issue but the amount of spawns and locations was an issue first. Unless you have no life outside of this game, it's hard to find one. 

• Beans 1

Tend to find M4s and Aks in the higher pop servers, as for the medium to low pop more hunting rifle and accesories

19 hours ago, Porcelain_Punisher said:

Now see, this isnt at all true, duping existed before the spawn rate got dropped, back when you couldnt go into balota airfield without tripping over ARs, dupers didnt dupe because there was a shortage they duped because their greedy, now why bohemia lowered the spawn rates knowing about duping, is beyond me, but as someone familiar with coding, on a game like this they CAN fix duping and SHOULDVE already

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Maori king said:

Tend to find M4s and Aks in the higher pop servers, as for the medium to low pop more hunting rifle and accesories

You sound so casual so I'm assuming you're playing/played on PC, this is xbox and those weapons tend not to be found anywhere at the moment.

13 hours ago, nikoor said:

You sound so casual so I'm assuming you're playing/played on PC, this is xbox and those weapons tend not to be found anywhere at the moment.

Exactly... Last 2 days worked from berinzino to nwaf, hitting any tents or barracks on the way, looted all the way through nw... Checked VMC...killed 2 guys... Pushed north, hit travoskie and tisy military guess how many ar's i found? If you guessed 0 you are correct.. Mind you all ive played is 4427hc (highest pop in the game)