Sign in to follow this  
simonvic

New item: Empty can

1 hour ago, simonvic said:

After finishing a can of food, we should get an empty can which can be used to carry a little amount of water (or any other kind of liquid),  but especially for cooking food, or making beverages

It was in the original DayZ Mod  1.7.5.1  (probably still is?)

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Mod:Boiling_water

I AGREE WITH YOU   100%

I

Edited by pilgrim*

5 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

It was in the original DayZ Mod :

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Mod:Boiling_water

oh... didn't know that

Description: Can be thrown as a distraction, used to drink water from Ponds or boil water over a Fire.

I really hope devs will implement this little awesome feature

Edited by simonvic
  • Beans 1

I member in the early mod days you could throw a can to distract a zomb. Some times if you were very unlucky/lucky, after throwing it the can could glitch and turn into a grenade and would explode. No joke(s) 

10 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

I member in the early mod days you could throw a can to distract a zomb. Some times if you were very unlucky/lucky, after throwing it the can could glitch and turn into a grenade and would explode. No joke(s) 

Thats epic. If only the current glitches were that cool...

• Beans 1

19 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

and they were also attracted to light at night, so throwing a flare was a very effective way to aggro half of the infected in a small town, preferably away from your path

I really miss that.

1 hour ago, matiman said:

and they were also attracted to light at night, so throwing a flare was a very effective way to aggro half of the infected in a small town, preferably away from your path

I really miss that.

Yes ! i remember thinking how rad that was as a technique to pass through big streets of cherno and elektro