leem1981

Traders and friendlys

Sick of just running in to people that kill on site any one else looking for more from dayz than pvp or is that just me lol ??? 

Just want to add I understand kos is part of the game but its ment to be more than that 

Edited by leem1981
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

I feel ya dude . If u fancy a roam , our groups kinda chill tbf . Gimme a shout if u fancy it . 

Bearjew11001

been part of your group before dude not really what I was looking for thanks  anyway 👍🏻

• Haha 1

If you want more try finding a small village and build up some of the houses with fences, gates and towers. Pherhaps then ppl will find shelter there and start a community. We have to rebuild on what is left. If you build it they will come. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zalic said:

If you build it they will come

... And dismantle it while you're offline! 

• Haha 3

Not always true, there's one base I found on a server that I came across and I've been in and out of it several times, he has farms going so I've looted some food and ammo that he's had but I've also restocked it with extra stuff I have when I visit. I've never actually ran into the guy though lol

• Like 2

That's fair, side note, what sever do you main on? I've seen some of your posts before and I came across a base with things you've mentioned in yours before. @DayzDayzFanboy@DayzDayzFanboy

Edited by Therealmaio

Until recently I was on NL3936 and had a base built at Zvir but looking for a new server now

13 hours ago, Therealmaio said:

Not always true, there's one base I found on a server that I came across and I've been in and out of it several times, he has farms going so I've looted some food and ammo that he's had but I've also restocked it with extra stuff I have when I visit. I've never actually ran into the guy though lol

That's generally how I play it, have a look around it, take something if i really need it and leave something behind. I appreciate the effort people put in to their bases.