It is in fact only spawning at heli crashes... happy hunting. I found the Tundra in a hunting stand and my oh my does it have some punch...

• Like 1

Heli spawns aren't to hard to find, but I still think it should have a chance of spawning elsewhere.

1 hour ago, bandito6000 said:

Heli spawns aren't to hard to find, but I still think it should have a chance of spawning elsewhere.

They have been so hard to find for me. Been doing a loot circle around green mountain looking for spawns. I hit around 8 or nine spots each run and after about three runs still haven't found a single crash...

4 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

They have been so hard to find for me. Been doing a loot circle around green mountain looking for spawns. I hit around 8 or nine spots each run and after about three runs still haven't found a single crash...

Yeah the problem is how often they rotate. I believe it's every 10 to 20 minutes. So there's a chance it could despawn right before you get there 😞

I've resorted to finding a spawn on the map, and then server hoping until I get one. 

3 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

Yeah the problem is how often they rotate. I believe it's every 10 to 20 minutes. So there's a chance it could despawn right before you get there 😞

I've resorted to finding a spawn on the map, and then server hoping until I get one. 

Wow didn't realize they move so quickly! They were probably all despawning just before I got there and respawning right behind me 😂.

• Like 1

I found a heli crash site last night just east of vybor. Ran over to take a look and not much there of any value except a large tent. I'm not really bothered about having a tent, but, thought what the hell. Then some guy had obviously been sat camping out for quite a while and started taking shots. He was a pretty bad shot to be fair but after about fifteen misses he finally knocked me uncon. So I thought, oh well, that's me done for, and waited for his footsteps to come and finish me off. He never did and I regained consciousness, bandaged, had a light meal and a couple of beers while he took another couple of bad shots. Then thought bugger it, picked up the tent and wandered off on the opposite direction. Another couple of bad shots pinged about and I left him to sit there in the rain. Got back to the house I was heading for and cooked u up some nice venison. Stitched up the holes in my jacket and wondered if he'd passed out from hypothermia yet. I hope he's reading this and feeling pretty dumb. I guess the moral of the story is, if ya gonna camp a crash site, at least be a decent shot. 

• Haha 1

They felt the need to add two new weapons, Yet no one can even find the basic assault rifles like the M4 or Ak anymore. This is a old soviet russian country side with multiple military camps around the map. They should atleast make the AK more common. It makes no sense they are this rare

On 4/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Same that just seems stupid, make a more important gun a heli weapon not the lar

Jeeeez.... These devs. *sigh*

I ran into some players today whilst searching for the LAR, they said that this also spawns in Mil bases? can anyone confirm this?

There's 3 more ak variants to go.

As far as I remember ak74s were easier to find than akm in .62 so that should balance things 

On 4/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, bent.toe said:

Jeeeez.... These devs. *sigh*

Am i not right though? The vsd makes perfect sense of being a heli weapon, the fal not so much, if anything the fal and the m4 should switch 

The LAR is a helicopter crash spawn only, and being a belgian battle rifle, it's treated as a western weapon, and such, only spawn in american helicopter crash sites (which are UH-1Y-Venom choppers).

The gun is also treated as ''extremely rare'' on the gamepedia, just so you know, the AK and M4 are ''very rare'' weapons there.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 2:20 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Am i not right though? The vsd makes perfect sense of being a heli weapon, the fal not so much, if anything the fal and the m4 should switch 

VSD i could care less about (put scope on AKM and it's much more dangerous).

But M4 and AKM are not rare weapons in a war. It's standard issue rifles ffs. They should be scattered all over. Ammo on the other hand..... 

The FAL should be an uncommon weapon but not heli spawn. 

This is how i would like it to be:

Common

*in Police stations

Mp5, Scorpion, cr 75

*in military checkpoints

Mp5, usg 45, cr 75

*in residential areas

Shotgun, bk-18, pistol ij 70, Hunting rifles, mosin

Uncommon:

*in militarycamps and bases

M4, AKM, LAR, fx45, sk 59

Rare:

*in helicrash

SvD fully kitted with ammo

On 5/2/2019 at 1:20 AM, bent.toe said:

VSD i could care less about (put scope on AKM and it's much more dangerous).

But M4 and AKM are not rare weapons in a war. It's standard issue rifles ffs. They should be scattered all over. Ammo on the other hand..... 

The FAL should be an uncommon weapon but not heli spawn. 

This is how i would like it to be:

Common

*in Police stations

Mp5, Scorpion, cr 75

*in military checkpoints

Mp5, usg 45, cr 75

*in residential areas

Shotgun, bk-18, pistol ij 70, Hunting rifles, mosin

Uncommon:

*in militarycamps and bases

M4, AKM, LAR, fx45, sk 59

Rare:

*in helicrash

SvD fully kitted with ammo

As someone who has had both an akm and a vsd and still currently has both, i am much more scared of the vsd, i agree with that whole list except id move the usg to military