Cory Reagan

Shotguns/usg/loot spawn.

Shotguns are a little too op, and you need to fix the damn usg plz it's terrible, last night I died to a dude using buck 00 which is bullshit, because I shot him in the face 5 times and in the chest 3 times he had a hat on and no chest armor, I had plate carrier and assault helmet with the face shield, what is even going on bro like, buck 00 can kill you in one hit full gear but slugs take like 3 plus shots to kill someone not really geared, also guns are still not spawning I've still run into nothing but sk's I hope I don't have to search for an ak for a whole month and not find a single one again or I'm just done with this game, other than this I'm happy with the update, wish y'all would have done a wipe thought, probably would have helped with loot, game is coming along pre well I like the new UI too.

Btw, he one shot me and I got my shots off at least 10 seconds before he even shot at me.

I think that the shotgun with Buck00 is awesome, its a great alternative to finding a M4/KAM , these will have rapid fire, the buck00 will compensate within range

since the 1.01 launched a guy 1 tapped me and my friend with shotgun. knocked us uncon. I had plate carrier and helmet, my buddy was wearing press vest and a helmet. Since that I've been tapping people, does not matter if you have any protection you're going down anyway. A little too op considering you can shoot ridicilously far with it! buckshot ftw!