Robzom11

Anyone having ambient audio issues?

On 5/1/2019 at 6:59 AM, Neophyter said:

@ImpulZ i hope u guys have now enough info and bring a patch or hotfix as soon as possible. Because this is gamebreaking. then a game with 95% no audio is just unplayable 

Ya, i like to make my way to up north and stay there instead just looking easy kills near coast so not having ambient sounds is a big deal for over all experience. Please fix soon you guys ♥️

On 4/29/2019 at 7:50 AM, ImpulZ said:

Does the issue appear in several locations (both in cities and in forests/fields)?

i was playing for a few hours up in the tisy military base and sinistok, never spent more then 5 mins off the mountain area, never had ambient cut out besides the rain not making noise or just being to quite to hear. Once i left me and my buddy both lost our ambient audio in around 10 mins, i think near lopatino is when we lost it sitting in a treeline. Hard to tell what the cause is but maybe note worthy how me and my buddy both had the ambient audio for hours up near tisy military base, and sinistok until we left. 10 mins into leaving and our ambient audio is gone. That being said after the ambience is gone you cant get it back even if you go to sinistok & tisy base area, only relog as far as im aware. 

Edited by Robzom11

Yeah, sometime out of nowhere ambient audio for an area just turns on that wasn’t functioning earlier.

My audio now cuts off after a few hours instead of minuites, maybe its dependent on where you are or a specific ambient noise idk thought id share.