Sign in to follow this  
xEuph

Anyone know if they fixed duping or meatballs?

Didn’t see it mentioned in the notes. Really wish they would fix these game breaking issues instead adding stuff and fixing things no one really complained about. You can add a million cool toys but if the games broke at the end of the day people won’t stick around 

• Beans 1

BI took another shot at fixing duping by changing the logout timer. As far as I understand, duping on Xbox has a tangle with the XBL service as a whole, not solely BI's hive network.

I agree that solving major exploits should be priority #1 in the next Xbox patch.

• Like 2

Apparently they made it easier to dupe. Guess guys are able to do it in under 3 mins now

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, xEuph said:

Apparently they made it easier to dupe. Guess guys are able to do it in under 3 mins now

Yep.

Shit's sad. It really is.

12 hours ago, xEuph said:

Really wish they would fix these game breaking issues instead adding stuff and fixing things no one really complained about. You can add a million cool toys but if the games broke at the end of the day people won’t stick around 

Welcome to the long and frustrating development of dayz. After being a member of these forums for almost 7 years now i would advise this. Try not to get to attached to dayz else you will end up just wanting to punch it ^_^ keep it at an arms length and just pay a little attention to the development because even tho its at 1.0 that really doesnt mean anything.

Dont get me wrong dayz is still a magical and very unique game, the devs are just way in over their heads while the customers are left scratching their heads as to why we are still waiting for shit like cars and base building to be sufficient and not a complete mess considering the amount of time it takes to set up these features in the game.

For instance, did they even have a project manager ???

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Yes, yes - they are pure monsters only fueled by your grief.

Excellent...more tears...

The silver lining about exploits/exploiters is that it won't last forever and the users will be sorely handicapped after resolution. If you play legit, you'll know how to survive better than a cheater who didn't experience panic over losing their progress before. Plus, you'll  know how to do more with less.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this