Baty Alquawen

Xbox Update 1.02

why had the frame rate dropped so badly again in 1.02. The game was in its best state for ages on full release and after the small 1.01 update. Now it’s taken a giant step backwards and it’s almost unplayable in every in every single built up area with more than 3 houses. It’s getting really frustrating when the devs add new items and content. Why would you add a new car when the old one wasn’t working right. Now you have two broken vehicles. Please please please sort out zeds glitching and the FPS all over the game. 

ello, I noticed two major bug in the xbox one version of Dayz. When moving in the selection wheels when the view Y is reversed, the control is also inverted, which is not logical. And there is a white bar problem on the right edge of the screen when loading screens. I hope this will be corrected in the next update.

couple of issues that I have recently come across, dont know if anyone else has these issues,

1. the Z's do sometimes walk right through the building, I was crouching in the corner of one house at night with all the door's "main" and "inside doors" were closed and this Z just walk right through the house and out again from outside.

2. The Z's manage to swing an hit me even though I'm not close to them, I was running from a couple of Z's when they managed to actually hit me from about 10 meters away?

3. Some Hunting stands are not accessible. some of these I have to actually stand back, run and jump against it in order to get the "Press X to climb" option, some I cant even access at all.

4. At night inside the houses, some of the walls seem to flicker as though there was a strobe light in the house.

5. Some spots in the environment has it that when you run along the road/woods/water stream etc...all of a sudden the character is flying all over the place.

6. Sometime the house door will get the character glitch in between the doors and cant move, would then need to reopen the door, exit the house then try to enter it again.

7. Some of the house textures are not rendering, in some places, the house floors are not rendering in and shows the grass

Edited by FearFokkol
added detail

Please on 1.3 before you release it please fix the fucking lag in the towns please it is so hard to even go into the towns without lagging all over the place be seeing you are dead because of a dame zombie please make sure you fix this this should be one of you main thing's you should fix and the big fps drops in them as will

Edited by William Kelly

Hopefully in 1.03 duping will be completely fixed...and i hope i'll be able to walk through cherno or electro without freezing or the frames dropping to 1 along with the buildings rendering in properly. Idc about the new weapons or car or gear...i just want the game to run smooth and duping not being a thing anymore because idk about you guys but im tired of walking into a northern military base/complex and only finding 45 acp rounds and ak/m4 parts

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

So anyone got any information if the duping will be fixed in the nexted up data. The dev are being silent about if it being fixed this update or not 

25 minutes ago, headcase said:

So anyone got any information if the duping will be fixed in the nexted up data. 

Nope... Because the developers don't tell us anything. At all. 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:55 AM, MarczXD320 said:

So.... is anyone here having a audio issue where the background/ambient noise just stops playing ? I don't remember if this is intentional or not.

When out in the woods the sound will go in and out I noticed. When you get near a road or town it seems to get better. That's what I have noticed anyway.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:24 AM, bent.toe said:

Nope... Because the developers don't tell us anything. At all. 

I have a feeling they aren't saying much until they can fix it. We will most likely be told in a BIG announcement after they put out a fix and see that it works... plus you have to kinda give the cheaters props... they seem to find away around everything until all the avenues are closed lol. Once they are though this game will be awesome.

I’m having issues with both of my scopes , on one I can only see white , on the other one I can only see dark shadows in absolute daylight.

how can this be fixed? 

Is this occurring to others ? Please let me know if this is an issue that will be sorted out soon??

im unable to play properly due to this issue.

can someone help please , thanks

On 5/25/2019 at 2:04 PM, Jared Vance said:

Hopefully in 1.03 duping will be completely fixed...and i hope i'll be able to walk through cherno or electro without freezing or the frames dropping to 1 along with the buildings rendering in properly. Idc about the new weapons or car or gear...i just want the game to run smooth and duping not being a thing anymore because idk about you guys but im tired of walking into a northern military base/complex and only finding 45 acp rounds and ak/m4 parts

I agree it’s becoming so common to

find no good loot that it’s becoming extremely boring to play