Baty Alquawen

Xbox Update 1.02

24 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Because thats what dupers do? I love this game to death, but i am also about to put it down, a new update with 2 new guns came out, and all i can think about is how im probably never going to get to try them

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I know right. So far I've seen no new weapons.Ā 

1 minute ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

That feeling when you find .308 rounds or LAR mags but never the rifle to put them in šŸ˜”

Prior to this update Iā€™ve pretty much been on team ā€œall the whiners need to STFU!ā€ but as enjoyable as it is that weā€™re sort of lock step with the PC version, itā€™s hard to maintain enthusiasm for the new updates when, and I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this after so many posts saying it wasnā€™t as big of a deal as everyone was making it, because of the unchecked/unfixedĀ duping, Ā enjoying the new weaponry is impossible because you canā€™t find any.Ā 

I hadnā€™t noticed or really cared about the lack of things like m4ā€™s andĀ akā€™s because I prefer the hunting rifles and being ableĀ to snipe from a distance but now you canā€™t even find the hunting rifles and yeah I recognize my own hypocrisy when it comes to only things I cared about but, Iā€™m on the same page now. The duping needs to be addressed before anything else going forward. No point in giving us new guns and new gear if none of us can ever find any of it because itā€™s being horded by cheaters.Ā 

I donā€™t even get why these people play the game? How is PvP even considered a challenge or entertaining if youā€™re never in any real danger of losing except if you happen to come upon other duperā€™s? Go wreck fort nite or some other game you twats!

• Like 2

remember when you could find an m4 or ak from electro tent or solni barracks? good ol' dayz. by the time you arrived at the tents above the dam you were almost fully geared...

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 2

LAR spawns at heli crash sites & TUNDRA spawns at hunting spawns (castles, hunting stands, lodges & hunting shops) hopefully this helps a few people. I've found several Tindras now and a few LARs so they are definitely spawning. Still haven't seen a single AR Spawn at Mili bases thoughĀ 

• Beans 1

On 4/25/2019 at 8:57 PM, RegretIV said:

Can you please make this "personalĀ  night light" optional in the settings. Forget about traveling at night anymore. I had to change my TV settings just for DayZ before 1.02 and now its 100x worse than it was before. Extremely frustrating that you CANNOT PLAY THE GAME when it becomes night time. Yeah let me turn on a road flare or flashlight to invite everyone within miles of me to come see what I'm doing. A personal night light that no one else can see isn't even realistic in the slightest so anyone about to say "you need a flashlight at night in real life to see" should save it and on top of it go stand outside for 20 minutes in the pitch black and tell me your eyes dont adjust and you can see just fine.Ā 

I agree with you the night is crazy to dark also weapons we been searching since update not found a m4 or ak nevermind the new guns

12 hours ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

That feeling when you find .308 rounds or LAR mags but never the rifle to put them in šŸ˜”

Supposedly the LAR is only found at crash sites, so good luck finding one anyway.

The new layout took some getting used to, but honestly i would rather they stick with the same layout rather than change it every update in an attempt to satisfy everyone.

16 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I know right. So far I've seen no new weapons.Ā 

Yeah here too mate. Played a lot since the update and none of our group have found a single new gun only a few boxes of ammo

22 hours ago, Jackel said:

Yeah here too mate. Played a lot since the update and none of our group have found a single new gun only a few boxes of ammo

At least you've found .308 ammo.Ā  I haven't seen any.Ā  The only gun I have come across in abundance is the SKS.Ā  I guess it's better than nothing.Ā  I've been hitting mil bases and camps in search for clothing, and rely on HOPEFULLY coming across someone's base for the weapons.Ā  I've been rolling with an SKS, shotty, and the CZ bolt rifle with scope, and I'm fine with that.Ā  I have given up on the M4 and AK.Ā  If I find one.....great, but it's not on the top of my list of "must haves" any more.Ā  Hell, last night I FINALLY found a tent.Ā  First one I have ever found (other than ones that was already set up by someone else and I stole) since I started playing back in October.Ā  Baby steps, I guess.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:11 AM, TheYetiBum said:

LAR spawns at heli crash sites & TUNDRA spawns at hunting spawns (castles, hunting stands, lodges & hunting shops) hopefully this helps a few people. I've found several Tindras now and a few LARs so they are definitely spawning. Still haven't seen a single AR Spawn at Mili bases thoughĀ 

What is your preferred method for heli crash hunting. I'm not having good luck...

16 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

What is your preferred method for heli crash hunting. I'm not having good luck...

I travel by foot a lot & know quite a few heli sites but I tend to climb radio towers, castles etc to get a good view over the most ground possible. Quite a few places on the map where you can see many potential crash sites this way, the most efficient method is to fix a car & cover more ground faster, a friend in the car for an extra pair of eyes also helps. But for me I've just grown accustomed to travelling in a way that maximise visits to hunting lodges, Mili bases, crash sites etc so I tend to just run into crash sites a lot. Hope this helps, also krona castle is great for the Tundra as it has the most hunting spawns for a castle.

2 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

I travel by foot a lot & know quite a few heli sites but I tend to climb radio towers, castles etc to get a good view over the most ground possible. Quite a few places on the map where you can see many potential crash sites this way, the most efficient method is to fix a car & cover more ground faster, a friend in the car for an extra pair of eyes also helps. But for me I've just grown accustomed to travelling in a way that maximise visits to hunting lodges, Mili bases, crash sites etc so I tend to just run into crash sites a lot. Hope this helps, also krona castle is great for the Tundra as it has the most hunting spawns for a castle.

I've found the Tundra in a hunting stand. Love it! It really packs a punch. Shot a man from quite a fare distance. Knocked him uncon instantly. Observed him from a far just laying there. Decided to let him get back up, patch himself up, and carry on. Unfortunately he fell victim to being the first test subject for my newly acquired snipe. Still trying to hit a man from over 300 m.Ā  If I run into you and you aren't 300 m. away though then you are safe for the most part haha.Ā 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, Marvel_Ham said:

Tweaked: Chemlight illumination radius increased
Tweaked: Chemlight illumination range lowered to 7.5 m
Changed: Lowered the illumination range of chemlight and the light around character at night

Glowsticks do what now?

Also F.Y.I.: US-NY servers don't show up under the Americas filter, currently only under All.

Congratulations on getting a strong patch out otherwise!

Wow this is good to know! i could have sworn i saw a NY server at one point... Might have to migrate home servers...

• Beans 1

On 4/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, nikoor said:

remember when you could find an m4 or ak from electro tent or solni barracks? good ol' dayz. by the time you arrived at the tents above the dam you were almost fully geared...

I used to find them in Sea Crate ContainersĀ on the coast... The state of respawns is mental right now...

Edited by McPhorce

53 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

I used to find them in Sea Crate ContainersĀ on the coast... The state of respawns is mental right now...

There is nothing "wrong" with the respawns.Ā  They don't respawn because they have been duped so much and stashed that no more will spawn until one is destroyed.

• Like 1

I'm about to throw in the towel.Ā  Been playing since debut on Xbox and have been pretty patient.Ā  First of all, devs never respond to any concerns, ridiculous.Ā  At least address the duping issue, tell us what the problem is.Ā  Then stop adding stuff to the game and fix what you have.Ā  And test the updates, I can't believe you put out a major update and it screws up more things than are fixed.Ā  Example, latest update, now the cars have no sound and are barely drivable.Ā  Did anyone considered getting in a car and going on a test drive?Ā  Did anyone attempt to walk through a door?Ā  Did anyone try using the inventory?Ā  Or did you just tweet a few lines of code and turn it loose?Ā  How about this, next update fix the dam duping, and have it so you can drive a car down the road.Ā  And stop adding more things.Ā  I've seen many people say the same things over and over yet you don't do anything to address the issues and don't even acknowledge.Ā Ā 

Edited by Steve Buscher
Typos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Buscher said:

I'm about to throw in the towel.Ā  Been playing since debut on Xbox and have been pretty patient.Ā  First of all, devs never respond to any concerns, ridiculous.Ā  At least address the duping issue, tell us what the problem is.Ā  Then stop adding stuff to the game and fix what you have.Ā  And test the updates, I can't believe you put out a major update and it screws up more things than are fixed.Ā  Example, latest update, now the cars have no sound and are barely drivable.Ā  Did anyone considered getting in a car and going on a test drive?Ā  Did anyone attempt to walk through a door?Ā  Did anyone try using the inventory?Ā  Or did you just tweet a few lines of code and turn it loose?Ā  How about this, next update fix the dam duping, and have it so you can drive a car down the road.Ā  And stop adding more things.Ā  I've seen many people say the same things over and over yet you don't do anything to address the issues and don't even acknowledge.Ā Ā 

The solution I have found to save my sanity is to accept the fact that servers are infected with cheaters.Ā  I have quit looking for M4s and AKs.Ā  If I stumble across one or kill someone with one, great, but I find that I am quite content with an SKS and a shotty.Ā  I found a base and swiped a CZ bolt rifle.Ā  I had a scope for it, and found some mags.Ā  I found a tent in some barracks.Ā  It's just gonna have to be a slow grind.

Man just died because my game froze in the middle of fight a zombie and I died to it because I was in a town. Pleaseeeeeee fix the FPS drop and Ā rendering problems in towns. Just seems like you made the game worse by adding new things without any Ā performance improvementsĀ 

Finally found a Tundra and thank god I decided to pick up that extra hunting scope when I found one for my CRZ. Itā€™s a great rifle kind of long like the mosin but a little more sleek.Ā 

Found it at one of the castles and have found most of the ammo at military tents and in hunting stands.Ā 

Another one here unhappy with the night. When ever night falls I basically put the game down and wait for daytime as staring at my own reflection in the tv just isn't what I thought I was buying. You can't see zombies, can't see where your going and basically cant do anything. I've no idea why the devs thought this update needed this, or why they thought making the game impossible to play half the time was a greater priority than fixing bugs orĀ  dupers. Boggles the mind!Ā 

Edited by M00nfly

1 hour ago, M00nfly said:

Another one here unhappy with the night. When ever night falls I basically put the game down and wait for daytime as staring at my own reflection in the tv just isn't what I thought I was buying. You can't see zombies, can't see where your going and basically cant do anything. I've no idea why the devs thought this update needed this, or why they thought making the game impossible to play half the time was a greater priority than fixing bugs orĀ  dupers. Boggles the mind!Ā 

Some sort of torch is on order! Head torches are good as you can still fight zombies. If you're carrying a torch you can just click it on and off to get your bearings. You can also make a torch with rags and a stick. Also glow sticks and flares, pistol lights, etc. Lots of light sources available.Ā 

One thing also thats wierd is why does the Mosin, Tundra and possibly the SKS sit so high on the shoulder?

These weapons don't sit so highĀ on the characters shoulders on PC or in RL for that matter?