Baty Alquawen

Xbox Update 1.02

3 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Dupers have already hoarded the new loot.

.....and you know this how?

I dont want the night light. If you log in during night time your general area is illuminated slightly. Read the patch notes. They added a "personal night light" but you cant chose whether you want to use it or not. I had no problem playing at night before I cant see anything at all now.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:32 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

Added: Client-side personal night light (environment is subtly illuminated from the camera at night to save players from becoming completely blind without a light source)

This has made traveling at night 100x worse please make this an option. very unrealistic and frustrating when this wasnt even an issue in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Not only have some of my clan mates figured it out, it's all over the book as well.

Bug*

Carrying magazines in pouches removes the ability to reload weapon with those magazines stored in pouches slots. 

• Like 1

Bug*

Carrying magazines in pouches removes the ability to reload weapon with those magazines stored in pouches slots.

^^^most useful comment I've seen today thanks bro I was trippin out lmao.

2 hours ago, KingK1lla said:

Bug*

^^^most useful comment I've seen today thanks bro I was trippin out lmao.

Probably will never find any to worry about it, but nice to know.  I guess you'll just have to store other crap in those pouches other than mags.

*mistake.
Cars completely lost sounds: start, work and stop the engine.
I did not notice any optimization while driving in auto in large settlements.

Yep have only seen 1 mp5k, and 2 svd. Plenty of mags and ammo for everything. Found plenty of new items. But not a single ak  or m4. So basicly they did nothing about the issue with all of the dupped items on the servers. No new items are going to spawn in until they do a wipe. Have been on for 6hrs

Also... Thanks for adding new and improved controls that the community has asked for. 

/sarcasm

• Beans 1

At least they added a red dot sight that's not tinted. New items are great an all but doesn't help if we can use them with anything. 

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Also... Thanks for adding new and improved controls that the community has asked for. 

/sarcasm

They got rid of the rolling while prone when trying to navigate your inventory.  It's a start.  The only problem I have, and adjusted to, was the quick menu 'y' axis being inverted.  Other than that, the controls, at least for me, are fine.  People that prefer a "claw grip" or whatever don't like it.........and?  Not everyone uses a claw grip.  Custom controller layout would be a nice feature, but it is NOT on the top of my list.

So iv played since the new up data have come out and I like it fps is better in town new car is good and the guns are good when you find them but I do think you need to wipe ereyone and reset the loot because even when you do to a high tier mill base you only find basic mill gear. 

I was hoping for a gear wipe or at least raising the loot economy for weapons since all the duppers have already exceeded the limit hence no new weapons spawning in. So I do t really understand what this supposed fix for dipping was for this patch. I haven't found anything except 5 weapons after hitting 3 bases traveling around the map. Even after 3 server resets nothing whatsoever. Plenty of attachments though. I like the new gas mask. Also found some anarchy assault boots. 

Feedback on new 1.02

• New Scroll Wheel with the images is nice (takes a bit of getting used to if you play inverted though, as up is now down)
  • Sounds is great
  • Like how you can drop the item in your hands without going to the inventory system
  • Like how you can now see batteries and select ammo
  • Like how it's easier to distinguish between ammo types in the inventory system
  • Like how the range finder and other optics including Binoculars work
  • Dislike how zombies are less sensitive
  • Dislike how fast melee is, zombies in 2-3's are now a joke, feel like i the jack the ripper
  • Like blood spatter
  • Like new sounds
  • Likes when I shot up this poor doctor that was hiding in a room (he shot first)
  • Disliked when I got rushed by two guys and got killed 😞
  • Liked running into a survivor that was planting multiple gardens to help feed people..lol

My and my buddy both were in a game where all zombies and other players were frozen and we ran around like we were neo in the matrix.  We ended up having to quit the game to log back in and found that we were warped 20+ minutes back

Overall seems good, the biggest complaint is zombies are no longer a threat due to increase melle speed, seems like more zombies though so it could be a good balance.

•  

Just died... Guess what, no character selection. Ummm...wtf BI? 

7 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Just died... Guess what, no character selection. Ummm...wtf BI? 

17 hours ago, RegretIV said:

I dont want the night light. If you log in during night time your general area is illuminated slightly. Read the patch notes. They added a "personal night light" but you cant chose whether you want to use it or not. I had no problem playing at night before I cant see anything at all now.

I noticed the road and the sand paths have a small "light" or illumination . I like it, it is quite realistic, sometimes in the sand paths through the forest, I needed to switch on the flashlight because I was not sure of I was following the path. I am not sure too, about how the weather will affect this situation. Definitely  the day/night cycle and the variant weather make better the game.

Thanks for the update. The game still having problems, but it is improving. Keep the zombies strong, they sometimes help me against the bandits, people who just shoot  without talking o thinking. 

• Like 1

I would rather see the dev team focus on FPS and rendering instead of giving us more items. There nice and all but I want to be able to experience them with a proper running game. Instead Of just adding stuff to a game that already has FPS and rendering problems. Running through small towns still drops my FPS and the buildings have a hard time rendering or don’t load at all. Going anywhere near a big city the game pretty much becomes unplayable the only time the game runs good is when I’m in the middle of a field always from everything. I could also rent about the duping but I’m not. Just if they get these to things down the game would be amazing 

• Beans 1

"Fixed: Player does not get proper damage while standing in flames"

Where and when did "flames" get added to the game? 

Unless you mean standing in a campfire?

Edited by KennZenz

52 minutes ago, KennZenz said:

Unless you mean standing in a campfire?

if you stand in a blazing campfire you will be damaged by the flames

Later in development - Molotovs maybe  ?? ..   soo nice ..hmmmm  ??   also good for cars! .. .. the burning and the screaming 

I can't get flashlights to work, my mega phone didn't work. Had to take out batteries drop it and pick up. 

Sometimes buildings don't render and zombies render as blobs.

Using the item wheel still stops you, shouldn't depending on item. I can shoulder a rifle while walking and pull items out of my pockets or a pistol out...

Items in back pack i can understand

Personal night light is stupid, I preferred night before it.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

On 4/25/2019 at 3:27 PM, Stagman70 said:

Because thats what dupers do? I love this game to death, but i am also about to put it down, a new update with 2 new guns came out, and all i can think about is how im probably never going to get to try them