Ryan JG

The Ultimate Exploit

3 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Duping is fixed now bud. Shouldn't have this issue anymore. 

I wish that were true.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I wish that were true.

People were able to do it because they could leave the server immediately and join back before there's character actually left. There is no logout timer anymore. So let's here this?? 

5 hours ago, GolemNo9 said:

Duping is not fixed. It's easier 

Also there is cheating on xbox. Full manipulation off the xbox servers cheating. 

Yeah, I would love to hear this crap as well? Just because you saw a server crash while people are fighting you think they can manipulate the server? Also let's hear your theory on how duplicating is still a thing. 

4 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

let's hear your theory on how duplicating is still a thing. 

apparently it's not just a theory. took me 10 seconds to find what 15k people have already found out.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:20 AM, TheYetiBum said:

This is exactly why id love to see a kill feed, yes it'd detract from immersion but then we can actually clip and report players directly. An in-game reporting system would be great but without a kill feed to see the name of someone duping, exploiting, moving base walls, meat balling or server crashing is impossible.  

Yes - but then WHO do you report the players to ?

People asking for duping instructions and other people giving them, is the stuff locked threads are made of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1