Ryan JG

The Ultimate Exploit

I fucking love this game but cheaters mixed with BI's incompetence just have put this game on the back burner for me.

I ran into a team of 9, yes 9, dupers who all they wanted to do is PvP. Yeah we all know how duping is ruining the game but they had something else up their sleeves that I was unaware of. They knew a glitch that crashes the server.

I watched them enter a town and PvP in fully kitted, duped gear and kill everything insight, including fresh spawns. Someone got the jump on them and killed 3 with a shot gun... so one of their team mates crashed the server and wound everyone back so the could have a second shot at the guy.

Really BI?! Are we just going to let cheaters rip this game apart?

Putting the game down till duping is fixed and hopefully see locked servers.

Yeah well at least they weren’t meatballs. Squad of 4 meatballs with plate carriers were massacring everyone in solnichy for like 3 hours last night. Wish theyd stop adding useless stuff and just fix the game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

I fucking love this game but cheaters mixed with BI's incompetence just have put this game on the back burner for me.

Qft!

43 minutes ago, xEuph said:

Yeah well at least they weren’t meatballs. Squad of 4 meatballs with plate carriers were massacring everyone in solnichy for like 3 hours last night. Wish theyd stop adding useless stuff and just fix the game

What’s a meatball? Lol, sorry pretty new to dayz 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hatin Since 87 said:

What’s a meatball? Lol, sorry pretty new to dayz 

it's a visual glitch that makes almost all the player model disappear, just part of the torso is still visible.

So the player looks pretty much like it was compressed into a floating ball.

Of course it makes it harder to spot / aim at them

35 minutes ago, matiman said:

it's a visual glitch that makes almost all the player model disappear, just part of the torso is still visible.

So the player looks pretty much like it was compressed into a floating ball.

Of course it makes it harder to spot / aim at them

Wtf? Is there anything we can do when we see it? People are cheeky. I’d rather suck legitimately than be great by cheating. Are private servers in the future? 

22 minutes ago, Hatin Since 87 said:

Wtf? Is there anything we can do when we see it? People are cheeky. I’d rather suck legitimately than be great by cheating. Are private servers in the future? 

Shoot them, the player hit box is the same. Just visually it’s a smaller target. It’s mainly people that suck at pvp so they resort to any advantage they can get.

47 minutes ago, xEuph said:

Shoot them, the player hit box is the same. Just visually it’s a smaller target. It’s mainly people that suck at pvp so they resort to any advantage they can get.

That’s it? No way to report them or find out who they are any way? Wish they’d just let us create servers. Hopefully it’s in the future after bug fixes

The lack of initialization of the player in the game - I understand that this is the scenario of the game, the atmosphere and everything else, but this is the “door” on which dishonest players escape responsibility.

This is exactly why id love to see a kill feed, yes it'd detract from immersion but then we can actually clip and report players directly. An in-game reporting system would be great but without a kill feed to see the name of someone duping, exploiting, moving base walls, meat balling or server crashing is impossible.  

When I get killed by some idiot meat balling or any other shity cheat I’ll be out of the game which will be a shame because I really like the game.

Cheaters should be banded for a day for first offence a week for the secound a month for a third offence and finally banned forever for the fourth.

I know this won’t happen but it should.Nothing worse than a cheat.

• Like 2

It's very difficult to eliminate all cheating from all games. As much as it pisses me of I just accept it as part of gaming. There will always be someone who exploits a game mechanic or bug to their advantage. 

• Beans 1

The problem also is that they ain't cheating as such, they are exploiting the glitches that BI has idioticly left in the game and that does not usually warrant the same treatment as if people are actually straight-up using cheats.

• Like 1

Absolutely it warrants the same actions. They are aware of what they are doing. Hurting the community and people by abusing bugs.

Sounds like you might be a little defensive

23 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It's very difficult to eliminate all cheating from all games. As much as it pisses me of I just accept it as part of gaming. There will always be someone who exploits a game mechanic or bug to their advantage. 

Geee fanboy you must work for BI, how can you accept that? Are you the kind of guy that would accept your next door neighbor putting his pecker in your wife but say it’s ok it was only the tip? Full release games should have no cheating and a AAA game developer what squash it as soon as it becomes a problem. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Jackel said:

Geee fanboy you must work for BI, how can you accept that? Are you the kind of guy that would accept your next door neighbor putting his pecker in your wife but say it’s ok it was only the tip? Full release games should have no cheating and a AAA game developer what squash it as soon as it becomes a problem. 

Let's just rename this release as DayZ - Just the Tip

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

12 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Absolutely it warrants the same actions. They are aware of what they are doing. Hurting the community and people by abusing bugs.

Sounds like you might be a little defensive

Defensive?

I think you are projecting dude. 😉

And yes, it does warrant different approaches, if you can't see that then that is your problem.

If anyone was straight up cheating then that would be a first on the Xbox one and at would probably make them disable the whole network (meaning that only single player games would work until it was fixed).

Someone exploiting a glitch that was unintentionally left in the game by the devs is a totally other thing and is not cheating as such (even though it's damn low), it's called glitch-exploitation and is generally the devs fault for leaving the possibility in he game.

It is game-destroying and the idiots doing it should  be water-boarded (In-game) but is is NOT the same thing by far.

Does that make sense to you?

If not the good luck in general lol.

Edited by Jonas Levin

9 hours ago, Jackel said:

Bashing on somebody who is acting grown-up and has realistic expectations does not make you seems larger the life bro, rather the opposite. 😉

And it still ain't cheating as such, get your definitions up to date. 🙂

Edited by Jonas Levin

Let's stay on topic and away from the personal attacks, okay? Otherwise someone might get mauled by a bear, or something.

• Haha 1

They cheat cause they suck and are lazy at the game and in life. Ive seen super smart ppl who use their brains for either concocting a fake report card, fake ID or try to steal something without being caught. Cheaters think a short cut can win you the race, however in reality they never actually win. They're deep state losers and deserve to be indicted for their treason. 

Duping is not fixed. It's easier 

Also there is cheating on xbox. Full manipulation off the xbox servers cheating. 

• Haha 1