Sign in to follow this  
Fun Automat

deloot ?

Ladys, what the hell is deloot="1"/> ?

Dynamic loot ? like heli crashes ??

Helicrashes use Tier4 Loot....so for what is deloot ?

i found this on a reddit page

deloot="0" loot dropped on the ground, loot that de-spawned or loot on dead bodies.

Idk...all this info make no sense atm..

Regards

I remember that thread on Reddit. There should be a reply from me in that thread explaining that it stands for dynamic event loot. So yes, it's indeed dynamic loot.

• Thanks 1

Hm yey i cant remove the linked boxes out it this post....looks spammy - sorry for this 🙂

Deloot and dynamic event loot ? MAYBE

U can change deloot to 0 and the svd will still spawn @ Heli crashes

The loot arround the crashes is tier 4...and items with delot 1 may be preferred to spawn.

I will play arround with this...and post here - if i know more

48 minutes ago, Fun Automat said:

Hm yey i cant remove the linked boxes out it this post....looks spammy - sorry for this 🙂

Deloot and dynamic event loot ? MAYBE

U can change deloot to 0 and the svd will still spawn @ Heli crashes

The loot arround the crashes is tier 4...and items with delot 1 may be preferred to spawn.

I will play arround with this...and post here - if i know more

I think that it means that it's exclusively for dynamic events. If you change it to 0, it might mean that it now spawns in military barracks as well.

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="0" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

The whole line is a counter ? Yes

Lets say, the FAL is limited to 10x for the whole server....so every item on map/player/cargo/helicrash/ would count with deloot 1    - at this point...no EXTRA guns would spawn.

But..im not sure

10 minutes ago, Fun Automat said:

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="0" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

The whole line is a counter ? Yes

Lets say, the FAL is limited to 10x for the whole server....so every item on map/player/cargo/helicrash/ would count with deloot 1    - at this point...no EXTRA guns would spawn.

But..im not sure

It's not really a counter. It's either 0 or 1. If it's 1, it counts when it checks if a new item needs to be respawned. So count_in_player would check every player on the server who has a FAL. If that number is greater than 10, it doesn't spawn a new one.

So deloot (event item ) would theoretically count to nominal/max.

But guns like FAL or SVD have deloot=1 by default..

My thought, items with "1" can spawn arround the crashes....although the maximum has been reached on the map.

Like a extra item...

3 hours ago, Fun Automat said:

So deloot (event item ) would theoretically count to nominal/max.

But guns like FAL or SVD have deloot=1 by default..

My thought, items with "1" can spawn arround the crashes....although the maximum has been reached on the map.

Like a extra item...

Well I don't know exactly how it works but in my eyes, the deloot tell the CLE that it's a dynamic event exclusive item and would probably count towards the CLE as well. So if there's a max of 10 and that max is reached, no FAL's or SVD's spawn at the dynamic events.